and what is the problem if blackpink is actually lazy & have no stage presence and no effort etc ?

• one of the biggest reason why they're "hated" now is due to the "lack of energy & effort" and "no stage presence" etc

and if its even real according to the 13 second of clip, why do ppl really bothered about it ?

by logic, its should be BLINKS the one who protest about bp being lazy during concert because BLINKS are the one who paid for the tickets, who actually spent time to attend the concert, who spent both money and time to travel just to attend BORNPINK

why other fandom bothered as if theyre the one who losing both money and time ?

i dont see any single blinks who actually attend the concert complaint about it, and in fact this allegation is been going since the beginning of BORNPINK, or beginning of their career ! and guess who's the one who have a solid sold out stadium tour on SEA ? not any kpop group but BLACKPINK, that lazy and no energy group

i wonder why so many people and some of them is not even blinks would come to watch blackpink

and the one who didnt attend ended up complaining about it on social media and spreading hate

u dont spent ur time and energy and money to see blackpink, u dont even stan them but ure the one who get mad & spreading hate ? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

anyway the stage presence topic is just so dumb , coachella founder are the one who approached them

we have so many coachella clips yet ppl really gonna watch that 13 second clip and conclude "THIS GIRL GROUP IS SO LAZY!!!!"

WELL THAT LAZY GIRL GROUP IS THE BIGGEST GIRL GROUP FOR A REASON !

• exactly !! they don't want to acknowledge that blackpink have been over worked this whole year. if your so angry at them being 'lazy' then don't talk about them! how can something to trivial anger you, you didn't even buy a ticket to the show! for some reason the hatred against blackpink seem to be so personal to some fandoms, like they HAVE to say something so disgusting about them, that goes beyond just saying their lazy, it really is a deep problem some people have to get looked at. to be so angry at people you don't even know! who cares! watch your group preform, go to their concerts and have your fun, leave blackpink @@@ac093015-b1a4-4052-92fd-915ca316f685@@@.

• But Blinks attending the concerts have spoken up though?

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…-during-hong-kong-concert

IMG_7083.jpg

It didn’t stop BP from being one of the biggest kpop torturing acts of all times. These accusation came out since the first day of their con and even years prior to that and it stopped no one.

People want to pay to see “lazy” so what’s it to you.

• in the same breath, no group should be criticised for lacklustre vocal skills or rap skills or other requisites, other than by their own fans right? Bc if you don’t listen to their songs on the regular and don’t stan them who gives you the right to call them bad singers, your working ears notwithstanding, amirite?

Look, I don’t condone hate speech and fanwars outright demeaning idols with disgusting insults, but there’s a difference between spewing biased vitriol and stating objective criticisms. your logic that only fans can criticise their faves and no one else is allowed to say anything remotely negative about idols is a stand that’s, let’s just say, typical of kpop stanning culture and why people make fun of kpop stans lol

• can you stop making threads about this tired topic? you dragging it longer than it should be

you are making ti worse. funny how some people think valid criticism can be taken from those 5 sec clips tho

But Blinks attending the concerts have spoken up though?

IMG_7083.jpg

you can't be serious? you know how crazy chinese fans are and some of the articles were made by akgaes chinese are known for it

• nada to me

I don't think I would ever go to any kpop concert that's not shinee. The rest of kpop can just fart on stage for their fans. They will not get hate from me.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• But Blinks attending the concerts have spoken up though?

IMG_7083.jpg

do you genuinely just have a folder in your pc with all these tweets saved on it?... :pepe-cringe:

if this isnt rock bottom of the troll lifestyle then idk what is :pepe-back-away:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• do you genuinely just have a folder in your pc with all these tweets saved on it?... :pepe-cringe:

if this isnt rock bottom of the troll lifestyle then idk what is :pepe-back-away:

don't shame poor bb it's hard out here for us trolls, what else can you do except be an evil person? what else? we can't do nothing we stuck working at McDonalds, collecting stimulus checks because the trolling money isn't coming in! no troll wants to work hard these days! what happened to dedication?! so SAD!

• gonna leave this here

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• funny how some people think valid criticism can be taken from those 5 sec clips tho

was this supposed to be referring to me? honey nobody said anything about the legitimacy of 5-second clips on twitter, don’t put words in people’s mouth. the point is about criticisms in general, not this particular stupid twitter fanwar between overgrown children lol

• I think theres a degree of resentment and jealousy that drives it

They see their faves doing what they think are great performances and shows and not reaching the same heights that Blackpink does, a group they may already have some resentment towards anyway. they then see clips, generally biasly selected and edited, and ask "Why the hell does this group do "mediocre" performances while my group busts their guts but isn't as popular and huge? It's not fair, IT"S NOT FAIR!!!" *pees themselves in rage*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!