[enter-talk] Knetz saying Jennie in Idol is a waste and asking about 'that' dance scene

• AVvXsEg2aZDQ5iRjHiC2pXuMn9sQ7Q0kSm59GzCtYaKegNtM4M5Ujq00rN9dMrfwO858M9RFmp891pDpnt29P7Dz_Qfc3ZJ71LKPS0sfkie6-eDultN9KtBliwMxX0_zZycOn6-KUxX0P-8baa_B5mLblXB_BjYb3iNcF6uYibqJMnjNmOTio8LjNUulRGWA=s16000

What the heck is she doing?ㅠㅠ

post response:
    [+276][-51]
    original post: here

1. [+164, -44]

The kids who are hating on Jennie for this, get in your right mind. Jennie is playing the role of a dancer here and she's not dancing like this in her actual solo stage. Please separate drama from reality a bit..ㅋㅋ

2. [+151, -41]

The Glory had all sorts of scenes from s*x scenes to assa*lt scenes but Pann-girls have never hated on the actors? Jennie is just playing the role of a dancer here. You can feel shocked but don't hate on Jennie

3. [+132, -28]

Do the kids who are hating and making s*xual remarks on Jennie right now understand that they are doing that to the actress in the drama?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ know how to differentiate fiction from reality a bit

4. [+132, -35]

People are not hating on Jennie because of itㅇㅇ I can understand criticizing the drama, but calling Jennie names is just plain stupid

5. [+110, -24]

I agree that the dance sucks but the kids hating and making s*xual jokes on Jennie right now are nothing more than hate commentors

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I haven't had a chance to watch the episode, nor do I think I will. But I just saw the clips today that people are fainting in shock over and just had to laugh.

I get that some are kids, in which case, they shouldn't be watching this show anyway. But any adult clutching their pearls over this like a church lady should dial it down a little. I guess I'm too American, but this was not as risque as I thought it was going to be according to some of the comments I had read.

To film some of these scenes, they take the proper precautions to make sure nothing inappropriate occurs. The policies they have on sets these days are a lot more strict than they used to be. Jennie is safe.

She's an adult who is 27 years old. Have some people not been paying attention to how mature and risque some of the ads Jennie has been doing? Or the outfits she's been wearing on stage? She really has been straying away from tradition for a while now. She doesn't give a f what her naysayers have to say.

• tbh i think if it was any hollywood actress nobody would bat an eye but i'm kind of surprised jennie would agree to it

although i guess she has been doing more and more risque stuff so maybe it's all intentional to get away from the kpop idol image

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• What did I just see? 🫢

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• no jennie no!!!

someone please think of the children!!!

Jennie was once a child too lol!

This whole thing is just funny 😄

• tbh i think if it was any hollywood actress nobody would bat an eye but i'm kind of surprised jennie would agree to it

although i guess she has been doing more and more risque stuff so maybe it's all intentional to get away from the kpop idol image

She's pulling the Disney Stars special that yall might of hear about in the States.

---======---

• show is ass so far, levinson doing this without any of the likeable things in Euphoria just reveals his creepiness

LA seems like hell

add: the "likeable things" mostly refers to the incredible acting performances and a lot of the magical realism set design. The Idol has about 10% of that, which is all Rachel Sennot

Edited once, last by KpopJop ().

• Jennie was once a child too lol!

This whole thing is just funny 😄

• External Content youtu.be

NZ honestly looks like paradise

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!