U-Kiss comeback for 15th anniversary and it's...messy...like super messy

• U-Kiss comeback, we cheered!

Then we saw the lineup...

No Jun, the most popular member as the group was fading away.

No Kevin, one of the core members of the team throughout their entire career.

AJ is returning after he publicly called out his members. He said he does not keep in contact with them and they "irrationally blocked his path and his future." Plus he was only active for about 3 comebacks.

Alexander is back despite only being with the group for two years at the beginning before they really took off.

Eli is back after his messy public divorce from his wife and not being present in his son's life.

Some of these members have never promoted together before.

What a mess, but we'll still be tuning in :pepe-popcorn:

• They made so many bops and their Japanese songs were always top-tier.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• oh man what about Donghae?

how did they cut Kevin out?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think one divorced dad is already too much for one group :pepe-tea:

They both married someone much older and sounded like they never wanted to have family and eventually left

I'd say we need both of them back

• soon as i saw this after they announced the group's activities with their last 3 member release in japan i went what? Jun left....U-kiss HAD bops but you're making a whole new line up for some 12 year anniversary thing?? like how much stupider is their company lol

yeah no i don't care about this lol

• They both married someone much older and sounded like they never wanted to have family and eventually left

I'd say we need both of them back

Eli Met his then 29 year old wife when he just quit high school and I think that should tell you all that it needs about her.

Idk how both turned out to be deadbeat dads, hopefully things change and improve because neither him nor Dongho are kids anymore and need to step up.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• Eli Met his then 29 year old wife when he just quit high school and I think that should tell you all that it needs about her.

Idk how both turned out to be deadbeat dads, hopefully things change and improve because neither him nor Dongho are kids anymore and need to step up.

Donghae wife was also 10 years older than him.

Idk if he is still a deadbeat dad but I feel sorry for both of their kids. They are not blessed from either side.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!