Can we appreciate BTS' never say die spirit?

• This was the Vlive after the Grammys

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The way they pick up the pieces and always stand up on their feet. I didn't think I could respect them anymore but after yesterday I do.

Armys do you recall other instances where BTS were able to overcome a setback and rise higher? Discuss

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “Can we appreciate BTS' never say die spirit” to “Can we appreciate BTS' never say die spirit?”.
  • I'm not a BTS fan although I like 1-3 songs and how they've show lUV to people from my area. I've been reading about the situation. I hope they use it in a mix for fuel to go in even harder on the next album.

• I mean they've accomplished a lot in the past 4 years especially, I would say they're pretty optimistic as a result

Their biggest setbacks would have been injuries and scandals, whatever happened in 2018, Namjoon's struggles in 2015-2016

I don't think not winning this year was a setback

They won when they were nominated and got a performance slot

They said so themselves that though it would have been good to win, they were still happy

The fans are more upset than they are

They're back on the grind

• One thing about bts is that you can never accused them having an easy roads or that they get fed by a silver spoon. Every achievement they got they reached it by taking one step at a time.

• Their hardworking passionate nature made them come this far and them accepting that the way to success will have its hardships made them fight even harder and btw at such young to be that wise as they have been is insane in itself.

“we never felt so young”

0a768997596edfb15ac5d9f26d04bda8676149e3.gif

• Armys do you recall other instances where BTS were able to overcome a setback and rise higher? Discuss

you know after Dark&Wild.. they didn’t get the result they expected after God knows how hard they worked for that album, but still continue working with their all, doing promo, tours, they comeback even stronger with hyyh, but it didn’t stop until that, so many more unfairness, slanders, up and downs after that hit them real hard, if i recall all of that, sigh, they never had it easy but their passion, hardwork, self awareness, professionalism, quality, their love for music aand respect for fans remain stronger and stronger, and even become better, so admirable, and it’s nice to see how Armys see that value, as well see the beauty in their music and art, keep up the support, being so passionate everytime no matter what, through thick and thin in their career.

if i were to describe their career it is truly a form of step by step, but surely, because they never take anything for granted.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The thing that happened on 1 october 2016. BTS were cut off from brodcast on that day on Busan One Asia festival.

They performed on that day but their performance was not brodcasted on TV. Armys were told by the crew to get out saying performances was over. Armys were stubborn & stayed untill BTS came on Stage. At that day, BTS were only 6 in numbers. Namjoon was sick. They had to dance on the leftover of other performers. The confetti that was scattered through the previous performance was not even cleaned before BTS's performance. They could have slipped right on floor.

Though BTS were not paid by the event, though they were cut off, though they were treated ill just because they had not any strong company as their backbone, they performed wholeheartedly fire, save me, dope.

Jimin sang loudly in Dope,

"Why are they killing us before even we try for just onetime."

"I reject rejection "

The silver spooning kpop industry didn't know the Artist they are treating like trash will drop the master "Blood, Sweat & tears" just after 1 week, will be the one & only "National treasure" & "Representative of South Korea"

After losing st, "Ok, I don't need it. I don't want it"- so many ppl can say this on this earth. But only one or two can say, " I reject rejection ". Yeah, this is BTS, the legend. Grammy, you are next.

You chose the wrong Artist, wrong fandom. We are not the one to " Let go", we are the one to "Let's get it".

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!