do you guys believe in supernatural and afterlife??? |Poll|

• I believe in the super natural and after life. I feel like there is a lot hidden from us that we dont know. especially from the government and space companies. I think there are things that humans have discovered that have been covered up. We are not alone.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Edited once, last by ellenote ().

• I do but not in the way religious people expect..

I've heard stories of people who almost died and recall meeting dead relatives, seeing bright lights or falling into a pool of colors, or seeing a tunnel.

I don't know exactly what all of that means but I do think that something does happen to us after we die.

• I believe in the super natural and after life. I feel like there is a lot hidden from is that we dont know. especially from the government and space companies. I think there are things that humans have discovered that have been covered up. We are not alone.

I think your right ;( there is no way we are alone in this universe

• No. My dad was a pastor. I literally grew up living right next to a big graveyard that dated back to the civil war era and included both modern graves, but also graves of slaves and Native Americans that were only marked by standing stones. My brother and I would play laser tag there with our friends using gravestones to hide. I used to go out and sit on a civil war era gravesite (it had a magnolia tree overlooking the above-ground crypt, so I wasn't sitting on the actual grave, I sat under the tree) to practice guitar. I've been out there morning, noon, night. Our church was on top of a big hill, so we got a lot of wind, and my brother and I used to go out and replace the flower arrangements people had put on graves after storms. If we couldn't figure out which grave the arrangement should go on (like there wasn't a card, it was just flowers) we'd put them on the older graves of children, or the slave and Native American graves that were in the cemetery and were too old to get attention. So we spent a lot of time there, between playing and trying to help.

With as much time as I spent there, I never saw a ghost. I never saw any evidence of an afterlife. It was peaceful because it was a cemetery, but ghosts were never a thing. Our family later moved to two different churches for my dad's job, still lived near the graveyards. Still no ghosts. Everything you'd consider "creepy" had a normal explanation (a possum hole near one of the graves was making really weird noises and scared me, until I realized what it was and that there was a litter of baby possums crying for their parents). So I don't think the supernatural exists. If someone who spent as much time playing in graveyards as I did hasn't seen a ghost, they're not a thing.

• I don't believe in it cause I don't care about any of that :wellr:

I believe in the super natural and after life. I feel like there is a lot hidden from is that we dont know. especially from the government and space companies. I think there are things that humans have discovered that have been covered up. We are not alone.

I agree with this though. Limiting the possibilites is only ignorance here

• to be honest, Yes. But it's a little complicated to explain how I see things, there's a touch of religion to it but I don't follow any religion, I speak of some experience with certain stuff and things that "make sense"

anyways, as I said it's complicated :peperain:

• to be honest, Yes. But it's a little complicated to explain how I see things, there's a touch of religion to it but I don't follow any religion, I speak of some experience with certain stuff and things that "make sense"

anyways, as I said it's complicated :peperain:

Can you tell me some of your experiences??

• Yes, I do believe in it especially with both my parents gone and I know they’re watching over me and I’ve had signs since their passing. I’m into the paranormal as well with hauntings.

• No. My dad was a pastor. I literally grew up living right next to a big graveyard that dated back to the civil war era and included both modern graves, but also graves of slaves and Native Americans that were only marked by standing stones. My brother and I would play laser tag there with our friends using gravestones to hide. I used to go out and sit on a civil war era gravesite (it had a magnolia tree overlooking the above-ground crypt, so I wasn't sitting on the actual grave, I sat under the tree) to practice guitar. I've been out there morning, noon, night. Our church was on top of a big hill, so we got a lot of wind, and my brother and I used to go out and replace the flower arrangements people had put on graves after storms. If we couldn't figure out which grave the arrangement should go on (like there wasn't a card, it was just flowers) we'd put them on the older graves of children, or the slave and Native American graves that were in the cemetery and were too old to get attention. So we spent a lot of time there, between playing and trying to help.

With as much time as I spent there, I never saw a ghost. I never saw any evidence of an afterlife. It was peaceful because it was a cemetery, but ghosts were never a thing. Our family later moved to two different churches for my dad's job, still lived near the graveyards. Still no ghosts. Everything you'd consider "creepy" had a normal explanation (a possum hole near one of the graves was making really weird noises and scared me, until I realized what it was and that there was a litter of baby possums crying for their parents). So I don't think the supernatural exists. If someone who spent as much time playing in graveyards as I did hasn't seen a ghost, they're not a thing.

How did your father react when you told him you dont believe in afterlife??

• Yes, I do believe in it especially with both my parents gone and I know they’re watching over me and I’ve had signs since their passing. I’m into the paranormal as well with hauntings.

Can I ask you what are your experiences that led you to know your parents are watching over you???

• Yeap, cos my mum used to be able to see ghosts. Used to cos now she's now on a different path already.

She's into spiritual and meditation whereby she connects to a higher being or her inner soul or something.

She don't see ghosts that often anymore. Nowadays, she usually help advise people on certain stuff, mostly people in difficult situations. I also believe in afterlife. Cos those people who came to ask my mum for help, some of them are actually women who had miscarriages and the poor child is still lingering around, often time harmless but is still something negative which should not be around anymore.

• Yeap, cos my mum used to be able to see ghosts. Used to cos now she's now on a different path already.

She's into spiritual and meditation whereby she connects to a higher being or her inner soul or something.

She don't see ghosts that often anymore. Nowadays, she usually help advise people on certain stuff, mostly people in difficult situations. I also believe in afterlife. Cos those people who came to ask my mum for help, some of them are actually women who had miscarriages and the poor child is still lingering around, often time harmless but is still something negative which should not be around anymore.

How did she help people get rid of the childs spirit??

• Can I ask you what are your experiences that led you to know your parents are watching over you???

I know they are anyway. After my mother passed away I smelled cigarette smoke as she did smoke when I was growing up, and this also occurred on the anniversary of my Grandmother death. I was home at the time and there was no one else around that could’ve been smoking. I certainly don’t smoke. I was also watching The Green Mile at the time. It only happened for a few seconds then went away. She was letting me know she had crossed over and was doing ok. My father has only been gone a couple of months but I know he is there.

• How did your father react when you told him you dont believe in afterlife??

He's come to terms with the fact that me and my brother are both basically atheists. It's one of those things we don't really talk about to preserve family peace. We can talk to him about his job easily, we know the language because we did it all our lives growing up, and we kinda just don't discuss my brother or my current feelings about religion. It might not sound ideal, but it works in practice.

• I know they are anyway. After my mother passed away I smelled cigarette smoke as she did smoke when I was growing up, and this also occurred on the anniversary of my Grandmother death. I was home at the time and there was no one else around that could’ve been smoking. I certainly don’t smoke. I was also watching The Green Mile at the time. It only happened for a few seconds then went away. She was letting me know she had crossed over and was doing ok. My father has only been gone a couple of months but I know he is there.

Ohh okay I see. My grandmother passed away a few years ago but sometimes I can catch a whiff of her perfume. How creepy is that. =O I searched it up online and apparently its called a phantom scent.

• He's come to terms with the fact that me and my brother are both basically atheists. It's one of those things we don't really talk about to preserve family peace. We can talk to him about his job easily, we know the language because we did it all our lives growing up, and we kinda just don't discuss my brother or my current feelings about religion. It might not sound ideal, but it works in practice.

Ohh okay. Your father sounds like a nice man!

• How did she help people get rid of the childs spirit??

I don't know the exact details cos each case might have slightly different solutions.

But from what I heard from her is that she will communicate with the spirit and negotiate on what they want.

Mostly is to do some chanting for like maybe 49 days or 100 days (depends). After that, the spirit will leave/follow the white light/let go and reborn again. The chanting is actually works like trying to soothe the spirit.

Not only works on child spirit. Sometimes, some of the people went hiking up the hills and accidentally offended some tree/forest spirits or randomly step on something that they shouldn't have, then my mum have to communicate with them that the person involved has done it purely by accident, not purposely want to offend the spirit. Kinda like this.

There are also different types of chanting. Like certain kind that you do after a person passed away, is asking he/she to let go of this life and follow the light to be reborn again.

• wowwww thats actually so interesting. I wish I was friends with your mom so she could tell me more. ;( Do you believe in human reincarnation? Is that what you mean when you say reborn again??? I feel like if I was a spirit I would never want to be reborn again into a different life. What religion do you follow?

• wowwww thats actually so interesting. I wish I was friends with your mom so she could tell me more. ;( Do you believe in human reincarnation? Is that what you mean when you say reborn again??? I feel like if I was a spirit I would never want to be reborn again into a different life. What religion do you follow?

Hahahaha.. Yea, her stories are quite interesting. My mum doesn't really get any money from these. They can give her money in red packets (we are chinese) and then she will use those money to do monthly donation to orphanage, old folks home or dog/cat shelters.

Yeap, reborn again means reincarnation. We are buddhist. But the path my mum is following is spiritual or new age, whereby it's not really a religion. They believe there are higher beings and various religions. All religions are good but sadly some people are misusing and misinterpreting the religions' original teachings. My mum is slightly more towards buddhism cos she has been self educating herself based on buddhism books.

Lol.. I think if you don't want to be reborn again, then you gotta do certain things to attain buddhahood or some level (I don't know what it is called.. lol). Those things will be something like doing meditation, helping people, understand our body is just a body, communicate with our inner soul, etc etc. Not so easy to be done to be honest. Hahahaha :-D

• Official Post

I do believe there is something out there. Not aliens for sure but things like apparitions, demons, and many other intangible life beings that we don't see. I also do believe in ghosts, but my perspective of them is not what modern-day society believes they are, or how they're depicted in movies. Ghosts do not haunt as they are just remnants of energy left behind by the deceased. They only appear where there are sources of energy, such as from people, or electronic devices that emit waves that awake these ghosts. You never see these ghosts do anything different than what they've been seen to do since it's almost as if someone rewound a tape and played it each time new energy sources arrive. But rather than ghosts doing the haunting, it's the apparitions and demons are doing the haunting. This is something that I myself cannot explain but rather religious figures might.

• Oh btw, tell you something creepy. Chinese called some people with the 3rd eye as Yin Yang eye (located in the middle of the forehead). These people can see ghosts on daily basis.

When my mum was young, her powers were not awaken yet. One of her customer's husband has the 3rd eye.

He came to her shop once and didn't visit much after that. After my mum moved her shop to another location, her husband visited and told her that there were 4 ghosts in the previous shop.

There were 1 male and 1 female in the toilet. I always took a shower there after school. :pepeshock:

The shop was located on the second floor right after a flight of stairs. There is 1 ghost hanging at the top of the ceiling of the flight of stairs. So, each person who walked up the stairs, the ghost is actually looking down on us. Still give me the creeps til this day. :pepe-cross:

• I do believe it.

I love urban exploring in haunted or sacred places when I was younger. I stopped doing it after seeing how terrible my friends got possessed so badly in a haunted mansion. I can do a little bit exorcism, even I need 5 hours to release that Onryo (vengeful spirit) from her, she was talking in dutch randomly while screaming. Ironically, the one who got possessed was my friend who has the sixth sense. So well.... they're exist ig :wellr:

• no

• I believe in the super natural and after life. I feel like there is a lot hidden from us that we dont know. especially from the government and space companies. I think there are things that humans have discovered that have been covered up. We are not alone.

we’d have to be ridiculously arrogant to think otherwise, obviously there’s been new chemical reactions and goldilocks conditions to allow forms of life in different galaxies as well. There are more than billions upon trillions. We’re in but one of those trillions of galaxies with billions of solar systems inside of them!

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This thread contains 16 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!