How do grocery stores in your country look like?

• I just saw this in a video, I had no idea that we here in Germany go from random metal-box squar looking buildings or random brick suqars to oddly looking rectangular shaped grocery stores now

So literally it looks a lot empty on top and a black building inside of the brown building hm

Unbenannt.png

Might be a glitch in the matrix lol

How do the grocery stores in your country look like?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Grocery stores are HUGE where I live

bigger than any other country I have seen

This is just the produce section

Loblaw's PR response to consumer criticism shows it prioritizes profit over  people

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Our town(15,000 population) has one grocery store. Pretty big with eighteen isles with Deli, Bakery, Hot meals, Produce, butcher and seafood, freezers, liquor isle, wine cooler room, florist and Starbucks. It's one of the larger grocery stores in the area, neighboring town's people shop here.

I like saving $$ buying in bulk at the next town's Grocery store where Restaurants buy items. Larger sizes of groceries like huge can of tomato sauce and 10kg bags of Beans. A mix between a regular grocery store and a Costco. Modestly sized building.

Lulu Key Grocery stores look much bigger.

• in Canada we have this:

No Frills – Agincourt Mall

or this:

Food Basics - Wikiwand

very boxy type of structures. and a lot of have gone through modern re-branding throughout the years.. the insides are the usual.

da fk? where in canada? that no frills is in kennedy agincourt?

• o.o arn't you the girl from that one Danish island? If so than holy cow, or it's your only grocery store ? (I forgot if it's even you who was from that Danish island so sorry if I mistake that)

Thats what stores look like here depending on the chain:

EDEKA Slogan: Wir Lieben Lebensmittel (We love groceries)

edeka_obst-und-gemuese.jpg?bypassIM=truedsc01603.jpgdrogeriebereich_em-ratingen_mk_0060.jpg?impolicy=16x9&imwidth=1400&imdensity=1EDEKA-Klink-Dachau-Innenaufnahme.jpg

Rewe Slogan: Dein Markt (Your market)

1480xIMG_0573.JPGRewe-Wiesbaden-Erbenheim-198798.jpegDer-700-qm-gro%C3%9Fe-Rewe-CentralTower-im-neuen-Design.jpgexpresskasse02.jpg

Netto Marken-Discount Slogen: Dann geh doch zu Netto! (Than go to Netto!)

Netto-Marken-Discoun_Innenaufnahme1-e1638367465418.jpgnettosb07-620x349.jpgnetto-marken-discount-filiale-innen.jpgbbd0ce838e4a3af7.jpg

Penny (I am not sure what the curent slogan is so I am not writing any here and gosh they changed their slogan quit some time and even menaged to emberase themself with one once so yeah...)

pennymh10.jpg7456-detail.jpegpennymuc04a.jpgpennybox8003.jpg

ALDI Slogan: Bewusst Preisbewusst (Deliberately price-conscious)

maxresdefault.jpgAldi-Muehlheim-der-groesste-Aldi-6.jpgAldi-Innen-AdobeStock_426750466.jpegcsm_2019-22-074-_innen-Plan_B_Architekten_Ingenieure_Peter_Becker_4b740e09d3.jpeg?_=1597831747

LIDL Slogan: LIDL lohnt sich (Lidle is worth it)

190919_Lidl_Lidl-Metropolfiliale%20Frankfurt_Verkaufsfl%C3%A4che%209.jpg190919_Lidl_Lidl-Metropolfiliale%20Frankfurt_Verkaufsfl%C3%A4che%202.jpg28865-detailp.jpeglidlgrau01a.jpg

Kaufland Slogan: Gutes kann so billig sein (Good can be so cheap)

rkw_kaufland-bergkamen_fachmarkt_supermarkt_einkaufen_branchenpreis-fachmarkt-star_tmstudios_08-scaled.jpgkauflandbln01a.jpg16081-detailp.jpegkauflandtogo01.jpg

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• da fk? where in canada? that no frills is in kennedy agincourt?

There is a nofrill within the spitting distance everywhere here

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i used to live in that area when i was kid with my parents. im downtown now but yeah. that food basics looks like its from markham. lmao

Dang

we might have been neighbors?

• Nah I'm from Canada

That's nice

Grocery stores in US and Japan are smaller in my experience

• wait lulu wtf? your in toronto?

yeah :eyes:

moving away next month though

• Our town(15,000 population) has one grocery store. Pretty big with eighteen isles with Deli, Bakery, Hot meals, Produce, butcher and seafood, freezers, liquor isle, wine cooler room, florist and Starbucks. It's one of the larger grocery stores in the area, neighboring town's people shop here.

I like saving $$ buying in bulk at the next town's Grocery store where Restaurants buy items. Larger sizes of groceries like huge can of tomato sauce and 10kg bags of Beans. A mix between a regular grocery store and a Costco. Modestly sized building.

Lulu Key Grocery stores look much bigger.

Any different between grocery store and super market today in the US?

• Any different between grocery store and super market today in the US?

I haven't thought of it before. The stores I shop are Grocery Stores. Everything is just food and household items. Supermarket sells more than groceries. Read the differences would be an in-store Bank, Pharmacy, non-grocery related items like cloths.

Walmart has Supermarket stores with mostly Groceries. Also sells Appliances and has a Eye center and Bank inside.

There used to be a Supermarket before downsizing that had a Aquarium Shop inside. The neon Tetra fish were cool looking.

maxresdefault.jpg

• o.o arn't you the girl from that one Danish island? If so than holy cow, or it's your only grocery store ? (I forgot if it's even you who was from that Danish island so sorry if I mistake that)

LOL I think you're talking about me.

BTW don't call it a Danish island because I find it misleading...

And well... we have many stores in my country.

Like there is one that pretty much is an Icelandic store, even though the store in Faroe Islands is different from the one in Iceland.

Like Hwang Minhyun has been in the Icelandic version of it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!