How do grocery stores in your country look like?

• I haven't thought of it before. The stores I shop are Grocery Stores. Everything is just food and household items. Supermarket sells more than groceries. Read the differences would be an in-store Bank, Pharmacy, non-grocery related items like cloths.

Walmart has Supermarket stores with mostly Groceries. Also sells Appliances and has a Eye center and Bank inside.

There used to be a Supermarket before downsizing that had a Aquarium Shop inside. The neon Tetra fish were cool looking.

maxresdefault.jpg

Here if you can buy pet stuff in a grocery store than mostly just food and some toys, but no animals. For animals you need to go to a specific pet shop. There are some chains but IDK how many

The 4 chains I can think of right now in Germany:

Zoo&.Co

952086412?size=lg504191217?size=lgkatze_pieschen.jpghildesheim-terra-525x420px-min.jpg

Fressnapf

Innen.jpg5072_fressnapf-kornwestheim_innen_072022.jpg05_Innen1.jpg?t=cmsimg_9205340_2.jpg

Das Futterhaus

FIytofHfpV.jpegFH_Buxtehude_Zentrum_Innenpanorama_Kopie.jpgtieranlagen-pflege-bei-dasfutterhaus.jpgcsm_mayen_header7_b00a4d01bb.jpg

Kölle Zoo

Hv2ljK96A2.jpegk%C3%B6lle_Zoo_Slider13.jpgKoelle-Zoo_Wien.jpgKoelle_Zoo_Barf_Abeteilung_Muenster01-620x350.jpg

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!