4th Gen Boy Group fans. Sell me your faves,

• I have admittedly been lacking on following up on any 4th Gen BG, which has become a kind of black hole in my media awareness.

So I want BG stans to give me what they think are their faves top 3 songs. Can be title tracks or B-sides. I wanna erase my ignorance.

• I try ATEEZ first

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• TFN

• I try ATEEZ first

can't see the other 2, but haazia sounds solid. Not to sure on the hala hala hala part, but I really like the chorus that follows.

• My 3 favorite Stray Kids are hit harding songs, I don't know If you like :oops: . I will show 3 different vibes of them and songs I like a lot.

External Content m.youtube.com

External Content m.youtube.com

• Is there a type of song you prefer?

Two of my personal favorite SKZ songs have already been recommended, so here are 3 others:

38bf99de07f69029b8d303b7838cf4d934ce700c.gifv              a824a0703f0c41f2b675f07de8c8bd39873a05e3.gifv              883024cf4ebc88c6ad23227ca5cf52b7bcfe6620.gifv

• TFN

Like Dracula

Like what they're doing on Red Light, Green Light but feel the beat itself is the low point of the song. Like I think it'd be really good with a better beat.

Can't see the third.

• VERIVERY

• Ooooh Baby a triple.

I really like all of these.

The first one especially. Red Lights is fantastic

• DRIPPIN

• VERIVERY

I kinda love the low key feel of all of this. Got a 2'o clock morning drive sensibility to all of this.

Only thing I'm unsure on is the rapping(the dedicated rapping, not the sing rapping) in Undercover, but otherwise I also really like this batch of songs.

• TXT

Enhypen

I like Ateez and Skz too but they are already mentioned here

but I will still add Cyberpunk since I'm obsessed :pepe-dj:

• ONEUS

• External Content youtu.be

• OnlyOneOf

• Since ZB1 didn't debut yet, I'm gonna sell CIX lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!