[instiz] WHICH 4TH GENERATION BOY GROUP SONG IS THE MOST WELL-KNOWN ONE?

• [instiz] WHICH 4TH GENERATION BOY GROUP SONG IS THE MOST WELL-KNOWN ONW?

bypannchoaJune 01, 2022
    The one that come to your mind

AVvXsEjeAItDtZSkz7jRIvtnQAIoorMQlyDFKzZ-BCQ22JoDs4uGPRaAgWzT8Zo1KYNOr0pVyaO3Fxy47i4xQWq_0hDkAxv7OpzKiFJMmnnYw5dXL5AyNcxSXiV1y9ssTK8hs7s45dtlqD7dY6wC_6d-2yXJHC7rlAZsCQ4gwOkGCipuhgitFL_gEuAWFEPR

original post: here

1. I don't even know a single boy group in the 4th generation...

2. There are none

3. I don't know

4. There's not one that comes to mind

5. None...

6. No but in the first place, I have no idea who are in the 4th generation..

7. Me too I love the 4th generation boy groups, but there is no one with a big hit...

8. I was actually thinking who there might be, but there's not a single song that comes to mind... Even if I could think of one, I bet I'll get dragged for mentioning it

9. None of the 4th generation boy group have public recognition, why bother asking for a popular song? They're only good on Youtube and with physical sales... I'm speaking as a 4th gen boy group's fan

10. I only know Darari and Polaroid Love from Tik Tok but even these songs are not popular with the general public

11. For the 4th gen, I can think of maybe Enhypen and Treasure...?

12. None

13. Shouldn't it be Polaroid Love? (I'm not fan)

14. Maybe TXT? They're the ones who are doing the best digitally in the 4th generation

15. CROWN?

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• songs mentioned

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!