What’s worse? Akgae’s or fans shipping group members?

• What is worse in your opinion?

Akgae’s who only care about one member in a Group or fans who ship members with each other, often to the point that they convinced themself that they are in a real relationship?

One is a pain in the a** when it comes to Group activities, the other can be extremely delusional.

• Depends on it

I mean there are different levels of this stuff

Solo-stand can be anything from "I like group ABC but my fave member is (name) and I like her the most of all, I'm not much into the other members tho" to "I fucking hate the other members, my girl would be better without them, screw the group, she is the queen"

Same goes to ships, it can go from "They are friendship goals tho" to "You can't tell me they ain't gay, I allready saw them getting married in my dream"

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• That’s why they said akgaes. They are the extreme form of solos

• Both?

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• There’s no better option here

The delusional shippers we have in the fandom also tend to hate on other members just like akgaes

Just after i was reading your comment, I saw a very disturbing video on Twitter. I feel sorry for you guys.

I personally would pick akgae’s the shippers can go crazy, but the akgae’s are just scary

• Solo stans are ok, they usually leave the other members alone. Akgae’s on the other hand hates the other members.

• Well... I don't know much about the akgae stuff, but I guess if they like one of the members in a group and hate and talk trash about the other members, then I guess it is a bad thing.

There are many kinds of shippers....
    Some of them who think that genuinely believe that the two members are dating and use silly proofs to prove that they actually are dating, are a bit... far from reality or what it is called.

And when it becomes fanwar or when they are like "I want member A to stay away from B and C, because I don't want them to ruin my ship"

And then also the shippers who go as far to ask members in a fancall or live video or something else, if they are dating this one member.

And then there are also some people who write dirty fanfics that involve two members... (I have sometimes myself written fanfic that included two members being romantic with each other, but I haven't written one like that in a while. But I never wrote a dirty fanfic like that.)

• Akgaes. They usually actively shade other members, some even might hate them for taking the spotlight away from their faves.

Shippers are just delulus but they dont harm anyone. Especially us Michaengers, Lizkookers and Soorins, all we wanna see is our faves happy and in luv :flower-cutie:

You have not met taekookers then

this is new drama from them, listen

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Same for jikookers but they have been a little bit humbled this year because of not much jm and jk content together but even tae's dating news can't give taekookers a little bit of brain.

• You have not met taekookers then

this is new drama from them, listen

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Same for jikookers but they have been a little bit humbled this year because of not much jm and jk content together but even tae's dating news can't give taekookers a little bit of brain.

Damn, the girl ranting with her whole chest =O=O=O .

I can see them rationalizing the Taeennie news by claiming that Tae and/or Hybe concocted a dating scandal with Jennie, to hide or draw attention away from his secret relationship with JK lol.

• Akgaes. Extreme shippers are crazy but often times, the group members themselves play a part in feeding such delusions too so they aren't blameless. On the other hand, akgae toxicity seems more self-driven

• Damn, the girl ranting with her whole chest =O=O=O .

I can see them rationalizing the Taeennie news by claiming that Tae and/or Hybe concocted a dating scandal with Jennie, to hide or draw attention away from his secret relationship with JK lol.

Yup this, some are saying it's a pr stunt but both tae and jennie doesn't need pr :eyes:

Most believes that its hybe's doing who wants to sabotage/ punish taekook :skull:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!