BTS fans, how does it feel knowing V lied to you?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I still don't get why blinks were so mad about him saying that, he was obviously trying to diffuse the situation so nobody would get jumped by fans anymore

even if they were already dating, he clearly didn't intentionally follow her (because...meltdowns) so how was he lying about it being an accident?

• Dating someone does not mean you can’t still follow them by mistake on instagram due to recommendations lol, come on. Idols don’t owe their private life to public knowledge. No one does

Even if you wanted a troll thread at least use more braincells :pepe-use-head:

• I still don't get why blinks were so mad about him saying that, he was obviously trying to diffuse the situation so nobody would get jumped by fans anymore

even if they were already dating, he clearly didn't intentionally follow her (because...meltdowns) so how was he lying about it being an accident?

He didn't lie about it being an accident, he lied about her merely being in his recommendations. That ain't how the accidental follow happened. :pepe-hehe:

• He didn't lie about it being an accident, he lied about her merely being in his recommendations. That ain't how the accidental follow happened. :pepe-hehe:

we don't know that? I do accidental follows and likes all the time. If he had her number, she definitely would have been in his recommendations

and let's say he was scrolling through her account, saying that only would have gotten her more hate, so idk what people expected him to do

• > putting on an act like the app was scary

> he probably just forgot to switch to his private account

Or he actually did it on accident, like everyone said just because they were dating doesn’t mean he was trying to follow her, he said this to try and diffuse the situation. He obviously knows he has fucking toxic fans and people trying to start stuff on forums so they can get view’s acting they so smart thinking he “Lied” 🙄 Just shut up okay, no one wants to hear it. I like how you moved to this forum because you kept getting annihilated on the other lol

• I respect both V and Jennie’s private lives and could care less as long as they are both happy.

What annoys me are these multiple threads making this into a “thing?!” Were we not wanting artists to have their normal lives outside of their work? As long as our favorites isn’t dating a racist or really problematic person, I would not care.

Only the delusional stalkers and solos are upset - most of ARMY and BLINKs are not.

• we don't know that? I do accidental follows and likes all the time. If he had her number, she definitely would have been in his recommendations

and let's say he was scrolling through her account, saying that only would have gotten her more hate, so idk what people expected him to do

How many people does he accidentally follow? If it's not a regular occurrence, then we do know that.

What he probably should have done was normalize their friendship right then and there, instead of acting like the "scary" social media app made him accidentally follow a complete stranger, because it was inevitable that people would find out they're even more than friends.

Edited 3 times, last by xviper2k ().

• How many people does he accidentally follow? If it's not a regular occurrence, then we do know that.

he accidentally followed TOP at some point this year, for a couple of hours before he realised it I guess

and again, even if he was looking at her account, he obviously didn't follow her on purpose given how kpop fans are so how else was he gonna explain that

• Why people care about what army think a lot? Each issues related to Bts, someone will always make a thread calling for army directly even the stupidest one. I understand that Army is the biggest fandom and you guys will get a lot of attention by this but at this point, it's just an obsession I guess to get our reaction?

I mean few things happen these few days and no one called out any fandom when it's more concerning than this stupid weird drama you trying to fish here.

• Or was this accident that actually started their relationship? Jkjksjksjs I loved, is like a romantic movie script :teeheek:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• He didn't mention her, maybe he was asking in general lol

I however think it was on purpose, he just forgot to switch to his private account

Who cares. This is kpop, dating is the biggest offence, i wouldn't confirm it too

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!