I didn't know Jennie was based af

• BLACKPINK member Jennie called out fans for being on their phones during their concert in Singapore.

During the concert, Jennie noticed that many fans were holding up their phones to record the performance. She stopped the concert and addressed the fans, saying, "I'm seeing more cellphones than faces today. I don't know if I like that."

Jennie went on to say that she wanted fans to enjoy the concert and not be so focused on recording it. She said, "I want everyone to connect and interact with us, and sing and dance, and just party."

6t8zy2.jpg?a467496

• She said get out of your phones and touch some grass you bunch of nerds :pepe-bonk:

Seriously tho, it is such a stupid thing to do. Like go and buy DVD with professional footage, what's that lameass phone footage is gonna be use of anyways. People are stupid

• I generally agree but I also understand the people. For them it's a one of a lifetime experience so they want to record so they can keep it forever. In the end if you look at it objectively it's dumb because hardly ever you will see the whole thing through your phone again, just some moments, and its better to enjoy but you can't expect much from a society who gets dopamine by social media (not a call out, just a reality) and probably wont have the chance to go to this concert ever again.

• She said get out of your phones and touch some grass you bunch of nerds :pepe-bonk:

Seriously tho, it is such a stupid thing to do. Like go and buy DVD with professional footage, what's that lameass phone footage is gonna be use of anyways. People are stupid

And you think they film a DVD for all of their concerts? No. This is fans' only way of getting footage of most concerts. Fancams are deeply ingrained into Kpop culture as well. You can't stop it. Jennie needs to be reminded that she's a performer and not security, even if she's possibly more effective as the latter. It's also pretty funny how she claims to want to interact with the fans given how little Blackpink actually do that at their concerts compared to other groups. :pepe-shrug:

• And you think they film a DVD for all of their concerts? No. This is fans' only way of getting footage of most concerts. Fancams are deeply ingrained into Kpop culture as well. You can't stop it. Jennie needs to be reminded that she's a performer and not security, even if she's possibly more effective as the latter. It's also pretty funny how she claims to want to interact with the fans given how little Blackpink actually do that at their concerts compared to other groups. :pepe-shrug:

Dumb take from the snake again :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• And you think they film a DVD for all of their concerts? No. This is fans' only way of getting footage of most concerts. Fancams are deeply ingrained into Kpop culture as well. You can't stop it. Jennie needs to be reminded that she's a performer and not security, even if she's possibly more effective as the latter. It's also pretty funny how she claims to want to interact with the fans given how little Blackpink actually do that at their concerts compared to other groups. :pepe-shrug:

Even if they don't film ot professional, you can still find someone's footage on Youtube. But that's not what it is all about, isn't it? It is all about "I WAS THERE". To send it to your friends "omg it was so awesome", post bunch of stories #bpconcert and etc. It is all performative.

• We need to talk, nation of Singapore :policepepe:

If you don't take video then go for what?

Must let the whole world know you went.

Ever seen a person who run a marathon but don't post it on social media?

HELL NO

You must let all dem bitches know that you ran a fking marathon or else what's the point? For health? HAHAHAHAHAHA NO

• lol why'd people go to a kpop concert if they wanted to see live performances?

they go there just to check it off their bucket list

of course they're more interested in filming it

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• Even if they don't film ot professional, you can still find someone's footage on Youtube. But that's not what it is all about, isn't it? It is all about "I WAS THERE". To send it to your friends "omg it was so awesome", post bunch of stories #bpconcert and etc. It is all performative.

Let me ask you a question, Dreamer. How do you think that footage on YouTube got there?

they interact a decent amount. how would you even know that they don't. are you so obsessed that you watched a whole bp concert

• they interact a decent amount. how would you even know that they don't. are you so obsessed that you watched a whole bp concert

No they don't. ^^ And I need to keep myself sufficiently informed on such matters if I'm going to effectively troll their fans. You know what they say, keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

• The same thing happened in New Jersey. I was getting so annoyed by people holding up their phones the whole time and not even looking at them. The phones can also block other people's view. So once blackpink said something about it I thought it was so funny

• Or people want to enjoy it the way they like it and record it to have something to remember and show friends?

After all if I'm paying for ticket why would I later go and buy some blu ray shit and let YG earn even more money?

Also pretty sure lot of people have youtube channels these days so they've recorded concert to post fancams etc.

Day ago I read a post of fan who attended Oh My Girl concert was very very close to stage and she took so many photos and videos that it filled whole 500GB space in her phone

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Most concerts these days will eventually have a DVD release where you can relive everything in HD 1080p, so why would you distract from your own concert experience to film a blurry and shaky cellphone video?

🍒 Chee~eer~ish 🍒

314f6d45bba4af73b4a09fde553ceeb7fefb3df2.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!