anyone else feel really bad for Nancy?

• had really good voice and can actually sing live without all that prerecorded cheating

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

had the perfect visuals for kpop, especially with that eurasian look koreans fawn over

cannot rate dancing because they had simple choreos but she was super charismatic as a performer

tons and tons of viral fancams

had a song blow up with the whole nation discovering her

and then all her fellow members shot the group in the foot one by one and destroyed her entire career

really feels bad

she could have been so much more

• Yeah not only company failed but also there was that leaked nude video of her taken by some weirdo on a backstage of festival. It's like Gods were against her success

External Content www.youtube.com

• what

Yeah. You can probably find articles about it. I know it's real cause I saw the video itself. Without her consent someone filmed her when she was changing clothes and her chest was nude.

• Yeah

The crap people from fans, antis, company and goddamn perverts that pulled on this beautiful young woman is just so horrible

deserves better

hopefully can have a good solo career like Yeonwoo now

• Yeah. You can probably find articles about it. I know it's real cause I saw the video itself. Without her consent someone filmed her when she was changing clothes and her chest was nude.

no thanks i dont wanna look that up

props to her though if she's still going strong

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• no thanks i dont wanna look that up

props to her though if she's still going strong

she was MC then I think

it happened during some overseas edition of Asia Artist Awards if I remember correctly

• yes i do, especially for what happened to her with her leaked images taken without her consent while she was changing backstage at an award show she was hosting, that was.......... sick

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• changing clothes backstage is so much easier as a man

i cant imagine the stress

hey but as a man myself well

let's say if I would be changing pants, my underwear would slip down

I also wouldn't like someone to film myself butt naked or with ding dong flying around... you know

after all as humans we should keep those secret parts just for our loved ones, and for ourselves...

• Huh? Their company sabotaged the group, not the members. Why are you blaming the other members? Yeonwoo wanted to stay in the group but they pulled her anyway to make her an actress. Daisy and another member were both quietly fired and their contracts held for ransom for no apparent reason other than the company being led by terrible people. If anyone shot Nancy in the foot, it was herself, by not having a more likeable personality & attitude.

• hey but as a man myself well

let's say if I would be changing pants, my underwear would slip down

I also wouldn't like someone to film myself butt naked or with ding dong flying around... you know

after all as humans we should keep those secret parts just for our loved ones, and for ourselves...

i cant imagine that happening

i dont wear xxl underwear

but yeah would be bad

i think its the unconsented filming that would be traumatizing, rather than the actual accident

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• Huh? Their company sabotaged the group, not the members. Why are you blaming the other members? Yeonwoo wanted to stay in the group but they pulled her anyway to make her an actress. Daisy and another member were both quietly fired and their contracts held for ransom for no apparent reason other than the company being led by terrible people. If anyone shot Nancy in the foot, it was herself, by not having a more likeable personality & attitude.

Yeah blaming the other members is an odd take on the situation

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!