My kpop craze is officially coming to an end

• are you nearing the end of your kpop times? 29

1. yes (15) 52%
    2. no (14) 48%

Now I only follow Nayeon and Jennie. I dont know anything about what Twice has been up to other than world tour or what blackpink has been doing other than coachella. And i cant recognize majority of the new kpop idols anymore. it was a nice run. 2015-2023. You will be missed.

• I can feel there is an apparent lack of attention you're not getting offline and you're seeking it on this forum.

When people say things like you have, they never truly stay away from the genre.

They just disappear and rebrand themselves after discovering another group that is new and starting their journey.

• wake me up when misamo debut :sleeping:

I thought they already debuted with this???

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm not even a fan of any group anymore, I still listen to kpop but I don't care for any idol or group. I think I'm just growing out of my kpop phase and that's normal and fine. The forums aren't boring per say but I don't really see myself coming online as much, I don't know, it's not as interesting to me anymore cause I don't keep up with new stuff in kpop anymore. Meh, I'm not sad about my love for kpop dying out, the music is just not good anymore.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• I can feel there is an apparent lack of attention you're not getting offline and you're seeking it on this forum.

When people say things like you have, they never truly stay away from the genre.

They just disappear and rebrand themselves after discovering another group that is new and starting their journey.

well it nighttime and im bored so i decided to check back up on this website. But I am so serious about finally growing out of kpop. Its been my hobby for a while but ever since I started college I only think about in once in a blue moo and the most amount of updates I get is ig posts. Now i feel like i missed so much that happened

• I'm not even a fan of any group anymore, I still listen to kpop but I don't care for any idol or group. I think I'm just growing out of my kpop phase and that's normal and fine. The forums aren't boring per say but I don't really see myself coming online as much, I don't know, it's not as interesting to me anymore cause I don't keep up with new stuff in kpop anymore. Meh, I'm not sad about my love for kpop dying out, the music is just not good anymore.

true its not good anymore and all of the iconic groups are taking too long to make comebacks. I am a little sad about growing out of it because it used to give me so much happiness and I never thought I would grow out of it that quickly.

• I thought they already debuted with this???

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

thats an ost for a japanese drama. They are going to debut with an actual mini album later this summer

• Yeah, I'm only going to write a couple more articles and then I'm kinda done.

With everything and the groups I followed, (TRCNG, BAP and OmegaX's mistreatment), 1Team, Black6IX and D Crunch's disbandment.

As well as just finding myself drifting from it and not focusing on comebacks anymore, I totally see where you are coming from.

A big part of it, is definitely a dislike for the industry itself.

• well it nighttime and im bored so i decided to check back up on this website. But I am so serious about finally growing out of kpop. Its been my hobby for a while but ever since I started college I only think about in once in a blue moo and the most amount of updates I get is ig posts. Now i feel like i missed so much that happened

don't worry, it happens. in any case it'll be here for you whenever you find yourself back.

just like life. it takes you in different direction and journey.

some hobby i pick up passionately and lose interest only to comeback and find joy in it again. there's no shame in that. animes, mangas, dramas ,kpop, reading, cars, games. along the way you'll find yourself to it again even if not as strong as before. i used to read manga's, watch alot of animes, played LoL and csgo quite hard, although not as strong as before because life and growing up and piling responsibilities. i find time in the day or week to enjoy some of it. all in moderation

• true its not good anymore and all of the iconic groups are taking too long to make comebacks. I am a little sad about growing out of it because it used to give me so much happiness and I never thought I would grow out of it that quickly.

Just do what i've done and get onboard the 4th gen train before it turns into the 5th gen train. I mean, hell, if you would just fall down the Izone rabbit hole, you would be able to spend literal years catching up on all their old content and then consuming all their post Izone content. Izone, Lesserafim, Ive, Yena, Eunbi, Yuri, and Chaeyeon, it's a LOT of A+ material.

• well it nighttime and im bored so i decided to check back up on this website. But I am so serious about finally growing out of kpop. Its been my hobby for a while but ever since I started college I only think about in once in a blue moo and the most amount of updates I get is ig posts. Now i feel like i missed so much that happened

This must've been one of those blue moos.

1497609145-blue-moo.jpg

• i will still listen to the music and i only care about content in which my actual fave participates ( just the one idol, not a group).

i never went around watching content from everybody and eeven though i check out new releases i don't try to learn the names of anyone in the actual groups

• Just do what i've done and get onboard the 4th gen train before it turns into the 5th gen train. I mean, hell, if you would just fall down the Izone rabbit hole, you would be able to spend literal years catching up on all their old content and then consuming all their post Izone content. Izone, Lesserafim, Ive, Yena, Eunbi, Yuri, and Chaeyeon, it's a LOT of A+ material.

I was a girl group stan when izone was here so I know all of their names but I was never a fan ;(;( now its just way too much.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!