[Pann] Knetz praise Giselle for Working hard and improving !!!

• [enter-talk] I LIKE THIS SIDE OF GISELLE SO MUCH..

On a radio show, the MC asked who made the most mistakes in a dance as a joke
    and she said that it was herself and that she had no excuses and will work hard..
    To be honest, I'm a fan of aespa but I never really found Giselle that likable but I really became her fan after watching this radio show...
    Her skills improved a lot compared to her debut days and I can tell that she's working hard to manage herself too. I think that there's a lot of things to like about her

AVvXsEjVYU2vmDu7w4ZB7ES3iYW7ZHNoPbGqITHFyajVkepI0Ha1cXEeHsfdwY43OjaWBMryufvpkCpngJsoZp1LTOgiiH2cBcYCCi_mfz9gCA0Xz1O5tTyOstw8KeNfrCLCc1dFaoETB-kdG-u0D0C7j9eaxFXZEa9zLysHz91GQLFoLix-vYYUtaMz9BHJ=s16000

post response:
    [+92][-20]
    original post: here
    1. [+43, -6]
    I learned that only people who have high self-esteem would acknowledge their mistakes. Also, she's a member who's pretty good at taking feedbacks

2. [+27, -4]
    During Girls, there were parts where she wasn't in sync with other members but she fixed those at their concert. Seems like she did practice a lot. When I saw the people criticizing her, I found it so dumbfounding. They don't even see her hard work

3. [+24, -3]
    ㅇㅇ She's a member who acknowledges her mistakes and fixes them. So that's why I can't dislike her at all and I just find her cute

4. [+14, -1]
    I'm not her fan but I like her because she always seems confident and cool. Honestly, that's vey charming of her and I do think that it's a talent of hers. She's not very skilled but it would be annoying if she was timid too but it's also a talent to be able to improve with every comeback

5. [+11, -2]
    To be honest, she suffered so many personal attacks at first. She lost so much weight since then and she doesn't make mistakes in the dance anymore and has been working hard too. I want to support her hard working side

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• We love a hardworking queen

Honestly, I know Giselle dance isn't the best (pretty normal for someone who trained less than a year), but she's a skilled singer and rapper, the hate train made her be treated like a dozen when she's far from one.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• About time. She's a sweetheart that doesn't deserve the hate she gets.

Was it hate tho if it’s valid criticism????

That’s what i don’t get, ppl (me included) dragged her when she was messing up choreography in a pre-recorded GIRLs dance practice where they probably did LOTS of takes and the one they uploaded was her “best”.

Now she’s admitting she was bad. Weird she’s allowed to say, but if fans say it, it’s a problem ;judgingpepe:

• Was it hate tho if it’s valid criticism????

That’s what i don’t get, ppl (me included) dragged her when she was messing up choreography in a pre-recorded GIRLs dance practice where they probably did LOTS of takes and the one they uploaded was her “best”.

Now she’s admitting she was bad. Weird she’s allowed to say, but if fans say it, it’s a problem ;judgingpepe:

People were calling her a dozen and nepobaby. She deserved criticism for her dancing but ofc this community takes it way too far as always

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

Let's see you dance :pepe-hips:

Nobody is denying the fact that giselle messed up in the past and people who had valid criticism about her dancing were legit

the problem is when people are using these mistakes in dancing to go everywhere and scream that Giselle is the less talented ffemale idol ever like what happens during NL/Savage era just for her dancing when she's able to leave in thee dust most of the female idol in singing and rapping

and calling her a nepobaby just because she have an influential family, when the actual reason of her spot in Aespa, is that aespa songs are very rap focus and Giselle was the best rapper

to the point that even their senior from SM when Aespa debuted, said that they heard talk about a new female trainee being a good rapper

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

Giselle isn't a good dancer and should improve is pretty different from "she only got into sm because of her aunt, she's untalented". The second sentence isn't even the truth, and all Giselle articles were flooded by there comments. She's a rapper (a good one by kpop standards) and can outsing a lot of main vocals, even more lead vocals, and is an english speaker (every group needs one).

People use former sm rookies to drag Giselle and how she got into aespa by connections, but mostly of them were vocals (so they were fighting for a place in the group with Ningrina) and SM wanted a japanese (that's the reason Hina was the last of to left SM, I think she was the closest to be an aespa member)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• and calling her a nepobaby just because she have an influential family

Till now some kpop fans call Sunny a nepobaby, when she can outsing all their faves. It's crazy how antis create a narrative and others start to follow like sheeps.

Valid criticism? Did you contact SM directly with your feedback or give Giselle pointers to improve on her dance in person?

Or did you just bitch and moan about someone that you don't actually care about on an online forum to bunch of random strangers for internet points and to make yourself feel better?

;judgingpepe:

• Till now some kpop fans call Sunny a nepobaby, when she can outsing all their faves. It's crazy how antis create a narrative and others start to follow like sheeps.

People who say Sunny got into SNSD because she is a nepobaby upsets me specially because they make it sound like she is untalented when she isn't, for example this is 5 months after they debuted

• People who say Sunny got into SNSD because she is a nepobaby upsets me specially because they make it sound like she is untalented when she isn't, for example this is 5 months after they debuted

Being the 5th best vocalist in a kpop group may sound bad, but is SNSD we are talking about, their 5th vocalist is easily in a main vocal level. Sunny was a huge stan attractor too, she had this unrivaled cute charm back then. Even if antis say bad things about her, us, sones, know her value.

• Being the 5th best vocalist in a kpop group may sound bad, but is SNSD we are talking about, their 5th vocalist is easily in a main vocal level. Sunny was a huge stan attractor too, she had this unrivaled cute charm back then. Even if antis say bad things about her, us, sones, know her value.

I agree Sunny is awesome! and yes SNSD vocals are that good that even someone like Sunny is 5th place, also i always felt Sunny help other people shine more, she is so good at variety shows maybe a bit below SooYoung but Sunny always focus on helping other people and making them shine more than trying to hog the spotlight

• Glad to see her getting praise cause she is so amazing!

also

it took netizens this fricking long for praise to her :boompepe:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!