Who do you think is the best vocalist, dancer and idol rapper in LE SSERAFIM?

• Best in each category? 29

1. Chaewon - vocalist (15) 52%
    2. Yunjin - vocalist (15) 52%
    3. Chaewon - dancer (14) 48%
    4. Kazuha - rapper (10) 34%
    5. Yunjin - rapper (6) 21%
    6. Kazuha - dancer (5) 17%
    7. Yunjin - dancer (4) 14%
    8. Eunchae - dancer (3) 10%
    9. Chaewon - rapper (3) 10%
    10. Sakura - dancer (2) 7%
    11. Sakura - rapper (2) 7%
    12. Eunchae - rapper (1) 3%
    13. Sakura - vocalist (0) 0%
    14. Kazuha - vocalist (0) 0%
    15. Eunchae - vocalist (0) 0%

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I wonder how AKP thinks because this poll is all over

Poll: Who is LE SSERAFIM’s Best Vocalist/Best Rapper/Best Dancer?
    Chaewon - Sakura - Yunjin - Kazuha - Eunchae
    kpopiest.com

YTCLJb2.png

I66J2u8.png

2NKklRR.png

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I think Chaewon is #1 in vocal if it based on their songs only.

Dancer there are 2 I think...

The first one is Chaewon. Idk maybe most of it is my biased opinion since she is actually a good dancer even in izone (but get over shadowed by Chaeyeon, Yena, Eunbi)

And their training in hybe is friggin intense, making her even more better.

AND THE SECOND OPTION IS EUNCHAE.

Yes, she originally filled the dance position.

Heck, she even solo carried her group in the game caterer's random play dance!!

Against other idol who had years experience ahead of her??

She is not just dancing to their own choreo, she knows many choreos too.

And I think, by learning more choreo, it adds her knowledge AND comprehension in dance. Varied choreo had varied moves and details. And she not only knows girl group's but also boy group's which are usually sharper and more energetic.

So either Chaewon or Eunchae.

But I'll give Chaewon the plus point here.

It's all because Chaewon had the advantage of experience of performing on stage. The term "she slayed", "she served", "she delivered", "she ate", yes, it's her. And that kind of thing only could be gained by performing for years. Chaewon had the edge on confidence, which Eunchae naturally lacks because she is still a rookie.

And I'm quite curious how will Eunchae evolve in 3-4 years later...

(I also think that maybe people choose Kazuha because of her background. But I don't think it necessary makes her the best dancer in the group)

Idk for rap

Do they even planned to have a rapper at all? Because from the lineup, what I see are:

- Chaewon and Yunjin assigned for the vocal position.

- The group is an overall dancer, because they've been trained to death in dancing.

(This is the reason why overall they are a good performer and makes them have no official main dancer, since the goal is to have 5 or 6 dancers)

- and since the vocals are chaewon's and yunjin's the rap part were given to Kazuha and Sakura.

I feel like a rapper is not their crucial position...

It's more like... a leftover position to be filled. Also none of them had a rapping class/training prior to debut too right?

I don't even know why they give it to Kazuha maybe because she had a nice tone for rapping? (Besides she is hella cool when she do it :love: )

• i agree, this post sums up my thoughts. i just think it's kinda hard to choose a best 'something' in lesserafim because they are a relatively similar in terms of skills(as in multiple members are good at stuff)

for example, chaewon and yunjin are both really good at vocals

for dance all of them are similarly good but just experience differs slightly

rapping isn't a priority, so they give it to mainly zuha, with yunjin seemingly getting the other raps too(in unforgiven). however, in choices, sakura and eunchae also got the raps so idk. rap is def just a filler in lesserafim.

• For me, they don't really have rappers because what they're doing is not rap in my ears, but Yunjin's the best at it (to me). It's cute though and I enjoyed their idol rap parts. I call raps like that 'idol raps'.

With dancing, all of them are good and even the weakest ones improved. I'd say to me Kazuha is the best dancer, while Chaewon is the best performer.

Because of their lives, I chose Chaewon as best vocalist. Girl is stable and she can SING.

Eunchae I'd say improved incredibly since the beginning until now. I love improvement and I love how much Sakura improved since the start of her career.

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Vocal : Chaewon

their latest performance show that she's the most stable and she's the one sounding the best

Dance : Chaewon,

people seem to think that because Kazuha is a trained ballerina it's make her the best one but not really, doing ballerina teach you a lot of thing but all this habit you pickup become bad habit for the more oriented hip hop dance LSRF is doing

Rap : NONE

don't want to be mean but i don't remember any rap from them in any of their song, i'm not talking about them speaking while repeating the same word 2-3 times ( livn livin livin etc.....)

so nobody is a good rapper

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• I made my choices all based on the Antifragile comeback.

Chaewon for vocals since she sounded the best during those encores.

I chose Yunjin for rapper since I really liked her delivery and attitude for the Antifragile rap.

And, I chose Yunjin for dance...because she is my bias. I know LSFM are really good performers, but I never really paid attention to their individual skill level. I know Eunchae is supposed to be really good, but yeah, I have never seen any of them dance individually so I just chose whoever.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!