[theqoo] LE SSERAFIM 2022 FEARLESS SHOW

• [theqoo] LE SSERAFIM 2022 FEARLESS SHOW

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. Seriously there are 2 members who really stick out in a bad way, they don't suit the team at all. And that controversial member is so forgettable, why aren't they cutting her out?

2. Huh Yunjin and Kazuha are seriously charming

3. Out of everything they released so far, this is the best teaser. I couldn't understand why they couldn't pick anything good from the stuff they've released so far... Now, all they need to do is kick out KGR

4. "Fearless"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This sure suits the school violence kid

5. Why aren't they cutting off the school violence member...ㅋㅋ Hybe is amazing

6. No but I find Kazuha way too pretty, I like herㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠAVvXsEje86_Bxc4nZnMMZ6OZKfE08cXKD_8zE3qgZ-uMsE0wI8nh2iMwlISNR4yGIdSPoTrP1b8fogLXznzCfL6JxwwsKAO6a-oKv2ctrFnNB24gr2vZZK7S31UGm1Hcb_ktPta61EDYL-QO4savvTFqsJiw3RKBotxRKAXTNUdCYwudQZMReHkjGZDFWyuy=s16000

7. I found it a bit weird that they included Huh Yunjin in the group at first, but now I think she totally suits the group, she became so pretty!!!! Seriously congrats for debuting, I hope you succeedㅠㅠ

8. Aside from the Izone members, the new members are all charming so I don't understand why they just didn't give us a new group. It would've felt more fresh

9. Chaewon is so cuteㅜㅜ

10. What are they going to do with that school violence kid?? Seriously if they're going to keep shoving her to us, I'm not going to follow this group

11. I've always found the 'model' concept f*cking cool....... But this felt like a b-cut video

12. This doesn't feel like a video with singers, it just feels like some casting for magazine models

13. I have no idea what Sakura and Kim Chaewon are doing here... They don't suit the group at all..

14. Anything Chaewon does is good, she's so talented

15. Kim Chaewon and Sakura really don't suit the concept...
    Sakura looked the best with Panorama and Sequence's concept and Kim Chaewon Kirakira ...

• They're so obsessed with the idea of cutting members of the lineup. Some don't want Izone members, others don't want Garam. The girls could all go solo to satisfy their desires (then they would say their image isn't strong enough to be solos)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!