Followers and engagement rate of 4th gen girl groups on all social media

• as a NJ fan

this is not really fair to compare like this.

Most of ITZY's views come from JYP's official channel since people watch their mv.

NJ views are high because people stream their audio on their official channels.

I mean it is not fair for ITZY.

Hmmm... But this is not from their mv or audio, it's not included in this data.

• This is why you see Aespa like for their promo pic really high bc all fans gathered in one place while this is not the case for both Ive and Lsf.

it makes no sense because Aespa teaser pic are posted on their official account and not SM town account

while Lesserafim teaser are posted on their company account '-'

and IVE teaser are also posted on their own account, but their teaser picture doesn't get as much engagement than Aespa one

Aespa has 1 acc that they share with their company. Both Ive and Lsf have their own private acc.

and what are you talking ?

Aespa have their own twitter account separated from the SM account

just like LSrf have their own account separated from the source music account

and actually i'm not even sure you check your info because Lesserafim account have 1.2M follower not 769K follower

and just by looking at their latest post it's easy to see that Aespa engagement seems better

because on their 4 last post lsrf only have 1 post surpassing 10K

while on their last 4 post who were all released 4hours ago, all the post of Aespa surpassed 10K

your info seems very questionnable

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• Ive twitter acc:

1. Ivestarship- 1.2m followers

2. Ive_twt- 1.6 m followers

Le Sserafim twitter acc:

1. Le_sserafim- 1.2m followers

2. Im_Lesserafim- 769k followers

Newjeans twitter acc:

1. Newjeans_ador- 1.3m followers

2. Newjeans_twt- 1m followers

English is not my main language so my explanation prob not that great so I understand why you didn't get my point.

• this has no business being this funny ;(

• It's weird right bc fans demand to for contents yet unable to support all of it when they released too much of it. I think company should learn to find the perfect balance of not overfeeding the fans yet not starving them too.

Good point.

If people just spam photos all the time, it becomes less interesting.

I think a photo a week or every 5 days keeps things fresh and interesting.

That said, I kinda miss J-Hope's frequent posting now that he's in the military ^^

• You use Likes for other Platforms while ignoring it for Youtube where it's more relevant than thier View Count.

You realise a single person can spam videos on Youtube, Companies can buy Ads and Fans can buy Views but it will always be 1 Like per Account

• You use Likes for other Platforms while ignoring it for Youtube where it's more relevant than thier View Count.

You realise a single person can spam videos on Youtube, Companies can buy Ads and Fans can buy Views but it will always be 1 Like per Account

Unfortunately, it's unavailable in the app that I used. They don't give the number for avg likes for yt like the other social media. I will update back tho if I can find it.

• also the NJ insta feed still seems very company controlled. Most of the stuff is promo or staged/planned style content. Higher quality in general and concept bound.

Itzys, especially in recent months, is a bit more chaotic. It feels to a degree like the members have a bit more control and access to the account and post candid pictures, more slice of life etc. Visually, as a feed, it's not as aesthetic, but OTOH you get more of a connection with members. Not as chaotic as Jennie's insta can be, but definitely not as "controlled" as NJ. I still think JYP fcked up hard by not giving the members individual accounts early in the game. Blackpink set a tone with that and showed how powerful a tool it was.

• One DUMB thing the Itzy socials did this past year that annoyed lots of fans and followers, and most of the posts got low engagement, was posting audience clips from the world tour shows. Sometimes more than 5 clips per show. They weren't particularly great clips, just very far away shots from people sitting way back etc. People genuinely didn't care for them and it came across as spammy so they got low engagement

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!