Awful situation in NMIXX concert

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• that baby okay, that baby ain't crying. mother is deranged, but we all deranged sometimes. just the truth. messed up, stop handling your baby like a prop, that's your baby, that ain't nobody elses. sick people out in this world, sick. and they ain't never think they wrong. sick. god gave us the gift of birth, and the gift of children, cherish your babies cuz they is our future, they is our next gen alpha...gen omega...kpop fans be crazy. they be crazy.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Parents like that are assholes and shitty parents. They're selfishly looking out for themselves by attending a concert/event over doing the bare minimum of looking after their kid by leaving it with someone.

I went to see the Mario movie a few weeks back and as expected there were lots of kids. However there was 1 family that had TWO babies in prams. They were not only taking up 1 set of stairs making it a pain for anyone to climb to their rear seats but throughout the movie both babies were crying. Luckily we were near the back so the crying wasn't really noticeable for us but I felt sorry for the people right near them.

• Parents like that are assholes and shitty parents. They're selfishly looking out for themselves by attending a concert/event over doing the bare minimum of looking after their kid by leaving it with someone.

I went to see the Mario movie a few weeks back and as expected there were lots of kids. However there was 1 family that had TWO babies in prams. They were not only taking up 1 set of stairs making it a pain for anyone to climb to their rear seats but throughout the movie both babies were crying. Luckily we were near the back so the crying wasn't really noticeable for us but I felt sorry for the people right near them.

Movies and concerts are too loud for babies

I can't believe theater allowed that or the concert security let this person take their baby inside

People think those who won't have kids are selfish but people who got kids do SHIT like this????

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content streamable.com

• Movies and concerts are too loud for babies

I can't believe theater allowed that or the concert security let this person take their baby inside

People think those who won't have kids are selfish but people who got kids do SHIT like this????

My local cinema complex is very family friendly including having weekly very cheap saver kids viewings (12 and under) so babies are allowed I guess.

But yeah I don't get how they thought to take their babies. The movie is on all day long for at least a couple months, there is plenty of time to find a babysitter. Plus the babies can't even sit up on their own, they're not going to understand what they're watching lol so what's the point taking them in the first place.

The worst place I saw a baby brought on was at a small video game convention. It was a dad who had only 1 baby. He couldn't play any games because naturally he couldn't leave his kid with a stranger while he played and he wasn't allowed near some of the competition sections in case the baby cried. He literally just walked around on his own and stayed in the back watched for a few hours. What was the point of even attending?

• My local cinema complex is very family friendly including having weekly very cheap saver kids viewings (12 and under) so babies are allowed I guess.

But yeah I don't get how they thought to take their babies. The movie is on all day long for at least a couple months, there is plenty of time to find a babysitter. Plus the babies can't even sit up on their own, they're not going to understand what they're watching lol so what's the point taking them in the first place.

The worst place I saw a baby brought on was at a small video game convention. It was a dad who had only 1 baby. He couldn't play any games because naturally he couldn't leave his kid with a stranger while he played and he wasn't allowed near some of the competition sections in case the baby cried. He literally just walked around on his own and stayed in the back watched for a few hours. What was the point of even attending?

that kinda sounds sad too

External Content www.youtube.com

• this is another pov

External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!