Love me like this was NMIXX ‘good’ title song but also their most forgettable?

• I remember O.O and Dice. I tend to forget LMLT, despite people saying it’s their one good title song. Maybe it feels generic? Bland MV? I enjoy O.O more

• godkingteshub

Changed the title of the thread from “Love me like that was NMIXX ‘good’ title song but also their most forgettable?” to “Love me like this was NMIXX ‘good’ title song but also their most forgettable?”.
  • I dislike this song the most, their first good title no way, the "Fireworks" part sounds SO mediocre. I just finished listening to all the songs on their expèrgo album and my favorite one is the slow one (My Gosh).

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Their other songs are like OMG, and LMLT is like Ditto where they just kept beating a marker on the table and were satisfied

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The audio/visual synergy between the song and choreo is their best and most effective over 1 minute.

It actually feels like JYPE, to me, because they have a string of songs in their catalog with the same methodology of a song built around a good “drum pocket beat” (receipts below). Can just anybody do that? Must be memorable if I can notice this:

nMIXX - Love Me Like This

External Content open.spotify.com

Wonder Girls - Like This

Miss A - Step Up

GOT7 - Girls Girls Girls

• It's a very good song, NMIXX title track never disappoint

But i do agree that i don't think LMLT will have the same longevity in my playlist than DICE or O.O

Because like many people already highlighted the song is basic/generic

It's a song that any girlgroup would have been able to release

And i know from my personal experience that i just get bored very easily from generic song after listening to them few times because they don't have any layer

While i'm still listening to O.O and Dice and everytime i listen to them i'm like " oh i didn't notice this little thing last time i heard it " and it make me go back again and again to the song

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Ok but like I still don't get this song's charting? It was like #6 or something on Melon but low on the other charts. And now it dropped hard on Melon and is currently at #46? Its even below Cupid now. Anybody else find it very odd?

• Ok but like I still don't get this song's charting? It was like #6 or something on Melon but low on the other charts. And now it dropped hard on Melon and is currently at #46? Its even below Cupid now. Anybody else find it very odd?

This has been discussed in Digital thread, this could be because the 4 weeks Melon chart. This song could gain some Uls because of that chart, but after 4 weeks, this song was removed from that chart and losing it's listener.

• This has been discussed in Digital thread, this could be because the 4 weeks Melon chart. This song could gain some Uls because of that chart, but after 4 weeks, this song was removed from that chart and losing it's listener.

Very speculative and most likely untrue explanation

• This has been discussed in Digital thread, this could be because the 4 weeks Melon chart. This song could gain some Uls because of that chart, but after 4 weeks, this song was removed from that chart and losing it's listener.

Ok but what the heck is the 4 week Melon chart and why isn't it helping my more nugu favs from charting better??

:sob-bunny:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!