Wonyoung's complex

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wonyoung

i think this is genectic thing...look at her older sister

Round face

Jang-Wonyoungs-older-sister-photoshoot-just-released-are-really-pretty-2-768x498.jpg

Jang-Wonyoungs-older-sister-photoshoot-just-released-are-really-pretty-3-768x823.jpg

I hope not wonyoung have hitomi situation and trying maintien her weight for no fluffy cheeks...

Just i notice gigi is skinny but have keep her round cheeks

*the kpop stans think wonyoung have whole face done...no this is lost weight and makeup style .Anyways when teenager have same cheeks but skinny body is not ps...

Why wonyoung look izone in iam era tho...

FuEvRL4agAA1QJK.jpeg.jpg

FtQiEveX0AE-c5J.jpeg.jpg

• it's not just her complex

overall many kpop Idols are staying very skinny because they have fluffy faces

imagine how they would look with "normal" weight?

knowing Knetz they will call them "big heads"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes i know wonyoung was called fat in violeta era for her gained weight by knetizens...in whole year 2019.... now the kpop stans used always and only her pics 2019 as proof she have whole face done no her 2018 or 2020 add 2021 pcs... next year when she has ton lost weight for maybe this complex and didn't want gain weight ....(this is sad)

This is worstest for wony, cause wonyoung's sister have big cheeks and round face ...

I notice wonyoung have round day by days now (she did gained little big of weight.)i hope she became more confidence with her weight

• Yes i know wonyoung was called fat in violeta era for her gained weight by knetizens...in whole year 2019.... now the kpop stans used always and only her pics 2019 as proof she have whole face done no her 2018 or 2020 add 2021 pcs...lol when she has lost weight for maybe this complex and didn't want gain weight ....(this is sad)

This is worstest for wony, cause wonyoung's sister have big cheeks and round face ...

I notice wonyoung have round day by days now (she did gained little big of weight.

I have my take on this that she could gain weight and it wouldn't impact her face but for that she would need to do hard workouts in gym, for example doing squats with dumbells or something like barbell lunge

overall training with weights is a key here

External Content www.youtube.com

• Wonyoung's face is very pretty so it's a pity that's an insecurity of hers. It looks very cute and harmonic. After you're past your early 20s you lose babyfat naturally, Anya Taylor Joy is a good example of it. So if it's that big of an insecurity she can just wait - any surgery could have poor results in the future.

It would be really sad if that's the reason she is so skinny.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Yes i know wonyoung was called fat in violeta era for her gained weight by knetizens...in whole year 2019.... now the kpop stans used always and only her pics 2019 as proof she have whole face done no her 2018 or 2020 add 2021 pcs... next year when she has ton lost weight for maybe this complex and didn't want gain weight ....(this is sad)

I notice wonyoung have round day by days now (she did gained little big of weight.)i hope she became more confidence with her weight

Oh I never thought that Wonyoung has ever been called fat :cursing:

Knetz are really ruthless.

Never realize they only use 2019 photo to compare her now

Come on Wonyoung, I'll be waiting for the day you become more confidence with your weight, just like you become more confidence with your height now.

• I hope not wonyoung have hitomi situation and trying maintien her weight for no fluffy cheeks...

Just i notice gigi is skinny but have keep her round cheeks

i was thinking about this too. I hope her more recent weight loss is not about that. Cos she looks great both with her puffy cheeks and slimmer face.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Oh I never thought that Wonyoung has ever been called fat :cursing:

Knetz are really ruthless.

Never realize they only use 2019 photo to compare her now

Come on Wonyoung, I'll be waiting for the day you become more confidence with your weight, just like you become more confidence with your height now.

I did exagere,in 2019 the knetizens found her so chubby for her face no pretty as her 2018 visuel since tht she don't know keep her weight

I think she trying stay the same weight even this is unheathly in ive for have no cheeks

Sometime you can see her cheeks when she smile

FuZSN51aAAI82N6.jpeg.jpg

• I like Wonyoung w a baby fat (produce 48 to early IZ ONE)
    her chubby cheeks make her face cuter and younger looking
    honestly for me I don't like idols like

Suzy, Naeun (or all of the APink members) and UEE losing their chubby cheeks and some fat make them lose their youthful aura and regress their visuals

this I'm scared to happen for Wonyoung or even Liz (if she force to diet)

for now I don't worried about Wonyoung
    he slim figure I compared it to early SNSD Yoona
    look at Yoona now she add some healthy weight and much better for me

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!