[enter-talk] JANG WONYUONG CRIED AT HER FANSIGN TODAY

• [enter-talk] JANG WONYUONG CRIED AT HER FANSIGN TODAY

bypannchoaApril 18, 2022
    AVvXsEg8dIz7hA8TSi5OB7KmUXv9zIG6y89OWdlsSBz-_c862Ctt1zpaccFrK4aZFMuATFHoCVnb7AxAzZdQrNUFt8Wg9tXySk6ziEqZhzXUTOpk_RnqWflUnhtDjhmKKi-EpMJOJj1J1k-LvwZvQ5-qFL_T5gFCcmMhPJwKZ1xVNJcX58l3ZUNN1RxZ-cLy=s16000
    We still don't know why. Baby-yah, don't cry

post response:
    [+331][-29]
    original post: here

1. [+163, -9]
    It's because of this
    AVvXsEjdKoh_dZ9OJbMM6nCAQnwjLNFtacjqaOJU7tDEQGrUdrdmY0zT5S9fbEYdEwITYmxSkUWKVfyNH7nX_dsJ0RenEKEkpTSoKjGIdxhjYyvbHQDZljt0WM5u_MxdG6D4mULTAXbfQ7wFR-172rT3ysJYoH7N-pLBVRXGGp8W7MHiCnXyevlue_efEq6F=s16000
    "Nowadays, I'm getting a lot of stress because of personal circumstances but thanks to Wonyoung, I feel better. I told her 'just like unnie said, I don't really enjoy my life nowadays but I was looking forward to being able to meet with Wonyoung, and I'm happy in this moment, so Wonyoung-ah, thank you so much. I'm so happy to be able to be Wonyoung's fan.'"

2. [+143, -12]
    Even if I'm not a fan of Wonyoung, this makes me so sad. Recently, she said that she didn't care about the gossips but just how hard has she had it and how much did she cry before she was able to laugh and look over the things that hurt her ㅠㅠ

3. [+114, -11]
    What the? Wonyoung seriously is not a crier

4. [+94, -3]
    I just don't understand what a kid like her has done that enraged others and made others swear at her so much? If you look at it seriously, the people with a healthy mentality all really like Wonyoung and find her pretty in real life but only the people who are not doing well are boiling with inferiority complex. I just hope that Wonyoung or Starship receive a financial compensation from all these haters no matter how long it takes, I hope they make sure to do it. I usually only fangirl on main vocals but Jang Wonyoung is so charming that I started to find her likable and as I was fighting back the forced hate against her, I became a fan. I don't know if Wonyoung will see this but I hope that she knows that there are way more people who love her in real life. I hope that she doesn't become dispirited from people with inferiority complex and unhealthy mindset. I hope that she remains the super star and god-baby that she is. I'm a woman in my early 20's and all my friends call Jang Wonyoung "baby" and like her so much

5. [+61, -2]
    Seems like she cried because she was touched by her fan. Seriously, her love for her fans is legendary. She's been using the gifts that her fans gave her for years...

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I saw a really nasty post about Wonyoung on Pannchoa today, so I am happy to see something lovely and positive.

She's so young and living under a microscope. She has so much love and hate coming at her from all sides, so it's nice this fan was able to say this to her face.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!