Is Seventeen's 418 photocards per album a record? Are their sales less impressive now?

• Is there any Kpop album with more photocards? Do you feel less impressed with their sales because of the number of versions and photocards?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• bbb988

Changed the title of the thread from “Is Seventeen's 418 photocards per album a record? Are there sales less impressive now?” to “Is Seventeen's 418 photocards per album a record? Are their sales less impressive now?”.
  • I'm not ready to see Seventeen getting witchhunted for this. Carats mostly remained in their lane but now I guess they'll have to up themselves in their defenses as SVT are gonna get dragged for this. Groups do such gimmicks all the time to increase their sales and SVT has lots of members so they get more advantage of using these gimmicks. But their pre order number is real regardless and the headlines they're getting are not lies so other fandoms can only cry about it.

• I'm not ready to see Seventeen getting witchhunted for this. Carats mostly remained in their lane but now I guess they'll have to up themselves in their defenses as SVT are gonna get dragged for this. Groups do such gimmicks all the time to increase their sales and SVT has lots of members so they get more advantage of using these gimmicks. But their pre order number is real regardless and the headlines they're getting are not lies so other fandoms can only cry about it.

We'll everyone knows about the gimmicks that labels use to increase sales. I don't think they'll be drag for the having that much pcs. Knowing kpop stans, they are gonna be looking out for that spotify streams tho.:pepe-tea:

• If HYBE wants to publicize the crazy preorder number so much (which I get), I hope they also have a plan to support the music beyond the first week. The disparity between huge sales and low streams/longevity/greater pop culture impact is the issue K-Pop really needs to solve this era.

Labels, please work on learning how to market hit singles, I beg you. Study "Cupid" and learn.

• ????

I thought OP was lying or setting up Svt but that is too damn much. I like Svt, so I would never shit on them but we can agree this is doing too much? No group needs that many photo cards OMG.

Edit: I just did the math and each member has about 75 photo cards? Correction: almost *70 photo cards* they have 13 members.

• ????

I thought OP was lying or setting up Svt but that is too damn much. I like Svt, so I would never shit on them but we can agree this is doing too much? No group needs that many photo cards OMG.

There is no such thing as too much for HYBE as long as the higher ups and shareholders are happy. :pepe-tea:

• Omg 900 Photocard??? :woow::watt::watt:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• don't tell me there is fanwar between ARMY's and Carats now?

good lord :hazmat-pepe::pepe-spray:

External Content www.youtube.com

• If BTS is doing 10 versions and 100 pcs next comeback, I won’t mind :pepe-toilet:

We have been starved with 2 versions and 7pcs for far too long

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!