When will company hire psychologist .....?

• and will force idol to have Monthly appointment with the company psychologist

so they can have a follow on their mental health and psy can notice when idol mental health start to deteriorate

like i can't understand why no company thought about doing this ?

they created cafeteria in their company to be sure that their idol can eat well, but they can't think of assuring their idols mental health, why is it so hard for them ????

how many case likke Jonghyun or Moonbin do we need to have before the korean governement and companies start to take action

how many idol need to go on break for months because they developped anxiety ? companies should be able to notice it before it's start to be too hard for the idols to support it to the point they tae a hiatus

All the CEO love to talk and act about how important is their idol health and well-being but no ones is ready to acct to preserve and help them with their meental health

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• Idols can just pretend to be fine infront of psychologist. And it would be really awkward if idols says they are fine but psychologist say no you have some mental disorder. Often times people are really good at hiding their feelings and can easily fake a few minutes meeting once a month.

• that's actually a terrible idea to have your health care administrated through your company.

Didn't one of days members talk about how bad that system is in JYP?

Companies should ask idols to see a professional of their own choice but make sure they do.

However, knowing what I know psychologist in Korea victim blame idols but not being able to be happy despite having money. So idk how effective it is.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm pretty sure a good part of the problem is the psychologists are trash because the culture towards depression is either "oh you just have too much free time" "you're simply making yourself depressed" "other people are struggling more" "be strong"

A forced psychologist can only do so much if one party is incompetent and the other one simply doesn't want to be there.

And tbh, I don't really like the idea of companies having that much control over veteran idols. A lot of it doesn't actually have to do with hate comments or being an idol but their own personal struggles and upbringing. SK is one of the leading countries for adolescent suicide. The culture needs to change to be able to accept help before you can put therapists on every corner

SM was kind of onto something with putting BoA in charge of that but idk how practically effective that works irl

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• you dont know korean theraphy re not real theraphy .

Chungha said that

But great experience even this is still different from western

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There are a few issues and reasons

1.) Mental health in Asian countries is still not considered "real"

2.) Psychological issues...if the cause is not chemical, can be hard to fix. Therapy for the most part is more an art than a science.

3.) It just doesn't work sometimes. I saw so many comments like "why didn't anyone noticed" "someone could have done something" "they should have had a psychiatrist, etc but seeking therapy is a personal choice, you can't force it.

I'm saying this for someone who has been diagnosed being a high functioning depression...depending in the cause and reason for the depression, somethings you just can't fix with any amount of therapy. At the end of the day it's your own personal battle.

• i really don't think all idols need a therapist. i wold just make sure all of them got a good night sleep everyday and time off during the week.

• Forcing people to see a therapist is one of the worst ideas I've ever heard. You might as well lock them up in a mental hospital and only let them out to perform while you're at it.

• Forced, no. But there should always be mental health advisors available for these idols to talk to if they feel they need it. But like Disturbia mentioned it's not just a KPOP thing but a Korean thing. The country is still utterly backwards when dealing with mental health.

• As much as I appreciate your concern about idols mental health...but your suggestion ain't it. Forcing therapy to screen people doesn't work the way you think it does.

• you dont know korean theraphy re not real theraphy .

Chungha said that

But great experience even this is still different from western

External Content twitter.com

Nothing in this tweet says anything about therapists in Korea having different standards or expectations compared to western nations.

I dunno why people here just assume accreditation or common psychology practices just don't exist in a country just cause of society.

Tons of people in America don't believe Vaccines work. That doesn't mean America's medical industry just doesn't make or handle vaccines.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!