What do you think about YG obtaining ISO certificates?

• so what's your opinion?

YG is the first in the domestic entertainment industry to obtain integrated certification of the standard-compliant management system (ISO 37301) and the anti-corruption management system (ISO 37001).

YG Entertainment held a certification award ceremony at YG's new office in Hapjeong-dong, Seoul on the 19th with about 20 people, including co-CEO Hwang Bo-kyung, Korea Compliance Agency (KCI), Hwang In-hak.

Standards-compliant management systems and anti-corruption management systems are international standards established by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) to prevent corruption and bribery and to operate transparently and fairly in accordance with all laws, regulations and codes of conduct.

🔗 naver.me/xqod6crN

#YG

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I've never heard of those and have no idea how effective they are

i had a class about ISO certifications in food safety, i guess it's basically the same thing

so if i remember clearly and if i can summarize it in the easiest way

an iso certification is a certification which prove that a company, a product or a service is compatible with the exigences of the referentiel of the norm ISO

a ISO certifications is only given after an audit happen, where an organism extern examine the process of production, the service and the product to be sure that they respect the norm ISO

it's available only 3 years and they have an exam every year to be sure that they respect the ISO certification

it kinda help costumer to have more confidence in the organism or their product but it doesn't prevent the organism to have some non-compliance sometimes

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• here it explains it better but it makes sense bp barely gets big awards or whatever like there there are some awards that some groups win that are questionable

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• here it explains it better but it makes sense bp barely gets big awards or whatever like there there are some awards that some groups win that are questionable

The thing is, BP debuted in 2018. YG just had the ISO certifications. So since 2018-2022, what’s your excuse for BP not getting big awards?

If YG stans really believe that YG has been clean all this while.. I have a 2000 car I want to sell you. It’s old but still in its best form for this type of car. DM me

• The thing is, BP debuted in 2018. YG just had the ISO certifications. So since 2018-2022, what’s your excuse for BP not getting big awards?

If YG stans really believe that YG has been clean all this while.. I have a 2000 car I want to sell you. It’s old but still in its best form for this type of car. DM me

The reason why BP didn't get those "prestigious" awards was that in most cases, YGE didn't want to play ball with the companies that hold these awards ceremonies.

The same way JYPE got a lot of "underserved" awards was because YGE wasn't there, so may as well give to them than to give to some nugu group/company.

• yg continues to improve their rep meanwhile other companies are playing dirty and colluding with government. the company has made it clear that they won't be involved in politics,corruption and bribery after the 2019 accusation.

• I've never heard of those and have no idea how effective they are

For example

There are versions for each country as for example DIN (Deutsche Industrie Norm) for Germany or JIS (Japanese industrial standard), but other countries have their own shortenings. It helps people to do their work properly. As for example if a specific screw acording to a DIN number is used in a mashine and it breaks it will be easier to replace it with the same screw you can easily find in stores around the country. ISO is similiar but for stuff that you can find around the world. So let's say you break a screw in a mashine and need to fix it but the mashine was build in Italy and you are in Canada, it would be too hard to fix it if you can't find the specific screw in a Canadian store, so thats why ISO is good for this so you find the perfect fitting screw.

This also helps companies who just build objects the same way instead of botchering them all the time and if something is not looking right they still have quality control for it in their factories and companies to make it fit the standarts they need to aply. This is also good for customers so they know they will always buy something with the same quality and not something that is worse than another object from the same series etc.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• they are trying to say they changed for better or some shit?

External Content www.youtube.com

the not bribery is the first thing they name after this ISO award....i guess this speak about the awards in korea in general.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• ISO certifications are considered reputable in manufacturing industry (especially for quality control) but I don't see its relevance to entertainment industry

It most probably means adding an independent team to review their internal processes...

would you say the same if Hybe got it?

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!