YG keeps wasting Blackpink's money on people nobody cares about?!!?!

• I truly, truly think YG does not want to be a successful company, like, at all, I think they are a very shady company and make lots of money OTHER ways without their groups, that's why they blew $$$ on treasure's MV (literally any other company would try to give them a GOOD come back so that they can somehow find minor success, but what does YG do? NOTHING.) and that money was nowhere to be found! the MV looked like everything else they've done! YG is so freaking dumb like why waste money on your group that literally nobody in korea cares for? you could have used that money to give blackpink a comeback?? and you would actually get profit from that, you know they're freaking bonkers because they ain't got no money, so one random ass worker was like, "let's give big bang a comeback" ??? of course, I'm excited for that, but what is the point of that? do you think BB is gonna continue as a group after this? NO! like?? give BP a comeback? Give the most popular GROUP that will give you steady income a COMEBACK?

YG just blows their freaking money away on treasure who literally NOBODY LIKES??? nobody wants a comeback from them? there gonna turn out like IKON, and even IKON had 1 HIT SONG, same with winner, TREASURE has not and will not EVER have a GOOD SONG. IT's so crazy and treasure makes me want to throw my computer out my window with their atrocious music, like I am dead serious the hate I have for treasure is remarkable. JIKJIN's MUSIC VIDEO is GOING TO haunt my NIGHTMARES? LIKE....y'all didn't even TRY? same ole same ole UGLY SHIT!!?????!?? just like every other boy group in a flop company, like YG, YOU HAVE THE MONEY, HIRE NEW WORKERS, you CAN make a hit boy group if you actually had SMART employees and a SMART CEO. APPARENTLY, YOU don't?!

What is going on with companies and the 4th gen, only SM has it figured out apparently. JYP, well they couldn't figure shit out so they just made their workers steal (literally stray kids and twice keeping that companies lights on? but after them? what is JYP gonna have?) and YG?? like baemon is SILENT, and treasure is loudly flopping, so where do we go from there? just terrible terrible music and MVs, flop groups, and stupid decisions. THE end of the big 3 companies is near if they don't get their SHIT together!

• YG isn't technically wasting Blackpink's money,

they are wasting their own money if so, so...

because contracts are there for certain reason, we don't know how BP and YG split looks but it usually varies in K-POP companies, from 7:3 to 3:7 ratio

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• YG isn't technically wasting Blackpink's money,

they are wasting their own money if so, so...

This. YG had lots of money before Blackpink. Long before they were even trainees so it is not Blackpink's money. I love Blackpink but this type of OP makes me hate the fandom...

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• Ok, grandma, let's get you to bed.

₊˚⊹♡ 단 ♡⊹˚₊

ewdMqv1.gif

₊˚⊹♡ 이 ♡⊹˚₊

• too many words. but yes i agree. i think :)

original.gif

믿 εїз ˚˚

• YG just blows their freaking money away on treasure who literally NOBODY LIKES??? nobody wants a comeback from them?

Makes sense why people thinks Blinks are the worst fandom in YG!

• I mean, this is how it always works with kpop companies. No group got where they are on their own, they're always "standing on the shoulders of giants", aka their successful senior label mates. Blackpink got the money for their incredible mv's and producers and stylists and training coaches from Big Bang, 2NE1, and every other YG group that proceeded them. Of course the company isn't just going to recycle 100% of their cut of Blackpink's profits back into Blackpink, unless they're planning to stop being a music company. If they want to keep going into the future long after Blackpink has disbanded, they need to invest in the next generation.

Also, as much as I'm an SM stan, all companies go through highs and lows over the years and a lot of it is just due to luck. New groups and concepts are always a gamble, even the smartest creative directors can't predict exactly what the public will like, so none of these companies can be blamed completely for their current standing compared to the other companies. Of course hard work and smart decisions make success more likely, but never guaranteed.

• True, can't wait for another expensive mv for ikon and winner in the coming months

Im in for that

The more they spend, the more money they need to make and Blackpink comeback will happen

On serious note - NO. The money belongs to the company. Blackpink already gotten their shares. And treasure deserves everything they got after one year hiatus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!