Oh no... they didn't even sell 1000 copies of album in 3 days :(

• 1400 views and 10 comments for the video :cryc:

The non-fancam version of the video is doing better, at 6K views, which is actually more than achieved by all other artists performing that day except for Lee Gi Kwang and Tempest.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Market oversaturation. It's incredibly hard right now to escape nugudom. You need to stand out somehow.

So many strong debuts in 2022 that took most of the available spotlight (there is a limited amount, kind of). Even some established groups are declining hard in sales and views right now so it'll be far harder for nugu groups. Really the only hope is to have some viral moment and gain the attention of larger audiences that way.

It's not impossible to make it though, Fifty Fifty and XG being some recent examples of groups achieving big success.

XG especially is some real against all odds stuff. How does a Japanese group promoting in Korea succeed, they get so many negative comments. Us I-roaches also tend to think negatively of K-Pop groups (yes, I consider them a K-Pop group) English releases and even more so of a group that only has English songs. Yet they are killing it.. SOTY-level songs like Shooting Star sure helps.

• same thing can be said about many groups....many popular groups, while those are thriving

sometimes the company conections work on their behalf, why then a group of rookies you never heard before can have a huge amount of presales without their music being out of whatever

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• It's the difference between being in a Company that has Business Contacts with the Korean Media and being in one that is out of the loop.

• don't blame sohee for that. she's the member that's gone viral so she's the one being pushed, it doesn't mean she's narcissistic

Based on behind the scenes, Vlogs and promo videos. My opinion and I don't want to take away any magic away from the group.

• My opinion Sohee is very a narcissistic and their company puts her ahead of the group. This comeback has two group idols sitting it out, my guess its Sohee emphasis again.

As an Elris Fan, this MV is hard to watch. Only slightly bearable is showcasing Yukyung more.

Their company is desperate so they're trying to push Sohee for her visual, particularly her physique. This would obviously catch the attention of male fans but not enough for them to stan. I guess she just doesn't have that x-factor

• Based on behind the scenes, Vlogs and promo videos. My opinion and I don't want to take away any magic away from the group.

well Sohee is now starring in a drama Duty After School

she might play minor role yet her instagram kind of exploded she already has more than 300k followers

next in group Do-A has 65k but she is on hiatus, same as Yeonje (29k) - but Yeonje deleted all photos on her IG even the profile one...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!