going for a stadium tour in US without any new music content is such a stupidly risky decision

• lets be real, coachella is the real exposure for the pinks so that the local will be interested to attend their concert but seriously, with the same setlist ?

the same song that have been played on the arena tour and now coachella performances ?

me, as a realistic fans, know where BP stand among the locals, and i know their power there isnt as strong as in other country especially Asia

sure, they will gain a lot of fans thanks to coachella but its stadium that we're talking about

the level of confidence by YG to go for a stadium tour with only Jisoo's solo is seriously, stupidly risky

because imagine, why would people (especially non fans) come to the tour if they already attend the arena one, and can just watch the coachella set on youtube?

but since the tour will start on august, im expecting the june @ summer comeback to happen

i just want this stadium tour will be as successful as the asia tour

• This is a dumb take.

There are entire research firms that go into data-heavy numbers for touring.

If you announce a stadium tour they already know they're selling out.

Once again thus proves:

What the fans want /= what the members want.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• we want new music too before the encores happen but yg is not like other kpop companies when it comes to giving new music and about selling the venues out, let's wait till August and see what happens

• I don't care about new music?
    BP new music more like full of ego or noise music
    no longer like the
    PWF , Boombayah and Whistle

personally for me

if ever I have a choice

I want my favorite artist to have a concert during their early years
    for more higher probability chance of them

to perform my favorite song discography

because more likely

if they ever make a concert

later in their career
    they no longer as fresh (young) bubbly spirit as their youthful years

(just like the issue w Jihyo about their cute song 😑)

or their song discography is no longer one of my favorite

that more reason
    I think why
    I should get a ticket
    for upcoming IVE concert

later this June in Manila

• But didn't they release an entire album a few months ago... and short after they went on tour.... the Born Pink World tour in support of their studio album Born Pink..............................................................

• not that they did a choreo of each of those songs

other groups go with to maing track song with choreo and the rest just singing still on stage.

Many other artist do retakes of old songs cos are their public favourites and it is what people are expecting.

Also Bp do have other new songs but chose not to sing those on coachella cos they are not so hype friendly

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• they have to release something before the bangkok encore in late may, it wouldn't be fair for fans over there to have an encore so close to their initial dates and, get the same setlist only for BP to release new music afterwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!