People are questioning the accuser sister's credibility after her very controversial and problematic Instagram live [TW she gave death threats to soojin]

• The accuser's sister went live on Instagram with her friend in which they played gidle songs like hann, dumdidumdi etc and she danced to DUMDiDUMDi and constantly mocked soojin when her parts in the song came, she continuously cussed soojin and her parents. She even made death threats on soojin and herself said that she threatened to kill soojin when soojin was in middle school. Note that soojin was like 13 years old that time while this accusers sister was an adult.

IMG_20210314_083810.jpg

Many of her viewers recorded her live and made questions on pann about her behaviour,

When questioned about her behaviour the accuser gave a very dumb answer “i can't sleep. I don't know how or where to start explaining about what happened and i feel like if i do, I'll get a whole bunch more questions”

IMG_20210314_091300.jpg

Detailed screenshots and translation to pann post, accusers insta live etc in the spoiler below:

detailed timeline of accusations and incidents

https://docs.google.com/docume…r0aMcUk/edit?usp=drivesdk

Update:-

(15th march 2021, ~2AM) the accuser has deactivated her Instagram account after the backlash

Edited 4 times, last by thebadguy ().

• Accuser: i'm so traumatized every time i hear idle songs on the radio

Also the accuser: memorized the whole choreo for DUMDI DUMDI

That accuser claims that she is fighting against bullying but is so proud of the fact that she (an 18+ adult) threatened to murder a 13 year old minor over a phone argument. That accuser seems less like an victim but more like a crazy bully herself.

Those accusers are loosing all their credibility fast

• man this is such an r/quityourbullshit moment it's SATISFYING UGH

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• in all seriousness though i am so fucking glad i stuck with her side on this. some of these things you can just sense, especially if you've been a victim- you know what a true bully looks like.

what's sad is that people are so quick to tear down idols for false accusations/shit in general and it really does have an impact on them, depression is real and look where it landed some idols...

hope cube presses charges

refer to my post above tho <3

• Like I said, you don't go this far for an apology but to destroy somebody.

That being said, thats only 300 upvotes, the stuff calling for soojin to resign was like a thousand+, its too late.

• why would you threaten to kill someone live and how does that help your case?

thst person is stupid at best and criminally negligent as worst

• The "victm" is not the one doing this, is her sister so It dosent mean soojin is inocent, It dosent mean she is guilty either, I will Just wait for proves

The actual alleged "victim" has not even released a single statement on her own, not even a single one. All the accusations on soojin has been put by this sister like "soojin did this to my sister", "soojin did that to my sister" and the actual so called victim is completely silent since the beginning. this sister is the one who started it and is the one who dragging this case and doing all the stuff. So the mentality of this person definitely matters a lot.

• The actual alleged "victim" has not even released a single statement on her own, not even a single one. All the accusations on soojin has been put by this sister like "soojin did this to my sister", "soojin did that to my sister" and the actual so called victim is completely silent since the beginning. this sister is the one who started it and is the one who dragging this case and doing all the stuff. So the mentality of this person definitely matters a lot.

Sweet If she is really a victim, her silence is totally justified. Have you ever suffered from psychological violence? I did it and many years later, I am still afraid and feel ashamed, even though it is not my fault and having worked it out in therapy. Sometimes the victim is unable to speak of the violence that has suffered and it is necessary a person outside that cycle to break the silence. you don't have to convince me of anything, I will remain neutral until I have more evidence. violence of any kind is no a joke and fans shouldn't judge the alleged victim so quickly because it just discourages other people from reporting it. Hoping for the true soon

• Sweet If she is really a victim, her silence is totally justified. Have you ever suffered from psychological violence? I did it and many years later, I am still afraid and feel ashamed, even though it is not my fault and having worked it out in therapy. Sometimes the victim is unable to speak of the violence that has suffered and it is necessary a person outside that cycle to break the silence. you don't have to convince me of anything, I will remain neutral until I have more evidence. violence of any kind is no a joke and fans shouldn't judge the alleged victim so quickly because it just discourages other people from reporting it. Hoping for the true soon

i had no intention of convincing you of anything. You are free to maintain your neutrality and there's nothing wrong in that.

Anyways i also hope truth comes out soon

• the older sister is really sus. I still don't know what to make out of this situation but I really hope that this is just a misunderstanding between soojin and the younger sister.

Boredom brought me here.

• Death threats are really serious and it’s quite disturbing to see her boasting about that. Now, I am not saying Soojin is innocent, or guilty. We still don’t know. But to see her doing things like this makes it clear she is trying to completely ruin Soojin. Calling out bullying and then saying things like this is pretty hypocritical if you ask me.

• Death threats are really serious and it’s quite disturbing to see her boasting about that. Now, I am not saying Soojin is innocent, or guilty. We still don’t know. But to see her doing things like this makes it clear she is trying to completely ruin Soojin. Calling out bullying and then saying things like this is pretty hypocritical if you ask me.

Well no shit she is trying to ruin soojin. Whether its true or false.

• Well Soojin said it was a personal issue between her and a former friend, has always said she never bullied anyone. However I still think we should stay neutral, I'm pretty sure something big will come of all this.

• update:- the accuser has deactivated her Instagram after the backlash

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Comments on Pann about the issue

[+188, -36]

The victim had said that she would be okay if Soojin apologized.

It seems that the sister won’t accept it and wants to make her(SJ) disappear(from the media).

She doesn’t correct misinformation coming out in articles.

I saw that she said this and that about how she can’t hold herself back about what people are saying about what she said in the livestream and that she’s going to take legal action, and that made me feel like what she really wants isn’t an apology from Soojin.

It made me feel like she just wants to ruin the person Soojin’s whole life.

But when the public opinion became unfavorable to her, she started complaining and posting stories on Instagram.

If she feels like it’s that unfair and that she is going to sue, then why won’t she just post the recording of the livestream?

I’m writing this post because I feel suspicions about the exposer(sister of C).

[+110, -7] What I’m most curious about is Seo Shin-ae’s actions. Everyone thought that she was a victim of Soojin’s school violence after seeing her posts, but people said that Soojin was in that friend group before Seo Shin-ae had moved to that school… The group that Soojin left the friend group is who harassed Seo Shinae and I feel like Seo Shinae posted that stuff on Instagram with bad feelings because that group used to be friends with Soojin

[+79, -6] I also wonder if she really wants an apology or she wants to ruin her career. If it continues like this, her(sister) public image

[+48, -0] Can’t they post it by blurring the screen and adding a voice changer?

[+12, -0] If there’s really things that were distorted, then I really hope they post it with a voice changer and the screen hidden

[+37, -0] Seeing as how she(sister) is going around on multiple websites and leaving comments about stuff, it seems like her goal is the change the public opinion and I don’t think it’ll end with an apology

[+30, -0] The issue isn’t the livestream but I think it’s weird to me is how it looks like she’s trying to drag this as long as possible

[+36, -0] It’s most likely that she just wants to ruin her career and not get an apology. She was a college student when she went and cussed at a middle schooler and took it to the school, so I doubt she didn’t get an apology back then

[+35, -0] It’s crazy to me how the discloser(sister of C) turned the livestream on herself and made the situation suspicious by her own mouth. If the livestream never happened, these issues would’ve never been raised and Soojin would have lost everything. It’s a weird situation and it’s just a bunch of posts by the discloser(C’s sister) with no evidence or witnesses. If evidence is revealed and the allegations about her school background is correct, it can be resolved at that time.

[+19, -0] If her statements were consistent, I would believe her but she keeps changing her words and keeps crossing the line with her actions so I don’t know what to think LOL

[+29, -0] It looks like the exposer(C’s sister) is really enjoying being the victim

[+31, -0] If it was me and I felt like I was being misrepresented, I would go ahead and post a copy of the livestream LOL

[+24, -0] In the first place, the disclosure itself had way too many unnecessary things said for her to say that she was only wishing for an apology. She could have just described all the damages clearly as possible, but she went as far as she could describing so many things as evil in order to send Seo Soojin’s image into the abyss. At the end of the day, she succeeded in ruining Soojin’s image to the public’s eye. However, because she had so many accusations, she has made the apology much more difficult because we must be able to prove every accusation she made about Seo Soojin.

• These are Soojin's fans.

• Maybe, I don't know them. Anyway it's genetic fallacy what you're implying.

What I am implying is that most folks don't know about this livestream or care, its just soojin's fans, who may I remind you, don't have the best image right now.

In fact, all of soojin defense have come from pann and you tell me how its been working out for her.

• This thread contains 9 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!