Choose your favorite solo songs for each BTS member

• Hobi :

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Namjoon :

Yoongi :

Jungkook :

Jin :

Taehyung :

Jimin :

8zf-yB.gif   

• Namjoon :

I love that one.

I am not so into their solo songs but Jimin's "Set me Free" is on repeat day and night. Before that it was 'Lie'. I love his voice. Serendipity is a masterpiece too.

Then Agust D. Daechwita is one of the best korean rap songs I know and I love him in 'So far away'.

I know it isn't a solo song but I love ddaeng.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• RM: Moon child, persona, trivia love, closer, What Am I to you

Jimin : Lie, filter, promise

Taehyung: Stigma, Snow flower

Yoongi: Dear my Friend, the Last, Agust D, Nevermind, Shadow, First Love, So far away, Strange, 724148, seesaw

Hobi: Base line, Hangsang, Stop, More, Arson, Airplane pt1, Ego, 1Verse

Jungkook: Still with you, my time, Decalcomania, Euphoria, Dreamers

Jin: Epiphany, Moon, Abyss

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!