What do you think of Bts’s solo inclusion in albums?

• Some BTS solo:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I personally like these songs and it’s nice to see each member artistic identity shine, however some fans might not want the album to have too many solo songs because they like the whole groups, I’ve seen reviews that said their group songs are always better than their solo ones. For the next album, do you want each member to have one solo again? Or just subunits? Or just group songs?

• I like the solos inclusion, some of my all time favorites are the solos from members. And I also like the subunits

We still have members combos that didn't happen in subunits that I want to happen

I think the solos will be included only in full albums, like MOTS7, which will have about 19 tracks so there is plenty of space for solos, ot7 and subunit songs!

♢ BTS ♢ RED VELVET ♢ STAYC ♢ ITZY ♢ I'VE ♢ 

bf8564d98af24361d0590896c941048f9c781516.gifv 113c3e0e8e47532a0f6e02950f2765764a166a8c.gifv ea538e39aff2514e678056be42c87abdbaefb377.gifv

• I've always supported the members to do solo songs because they can showcase their artistic side. Also, if the subunit is coming, please have different members, like Taegi, Minimoni or Taekook. But according to rumors from Kside, there is a possibility that their next album will be purely group oriented. No solos or subunits...

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• My first thought when I heard solo songs on BTS albums was that this is a bold move. Mainly because these songs are under the name 'BTS' and not their own name. When you release a song under your own name, you don't have as much worry about how that song will be perceived. Whatever happens is on your own and you're more than ready to take it. But when you release a song under some other name, you want it to be as perfect as possible. You feel that pressure. So them releasing solos under BTS name was definitely a bold move.

But this also showed their confidence. Their integrity. They made a statement with this move. They said BTS music is our work. Not someone else's. We are BTS. BTS music revolves around us. BTS music is our identity.

They showed their confidence. Confidence in themselves. Confidence in their own talent, their skills and creativity by doing this. This also showed the belief they have in other members' abilities. The respect they have amongst each other.

This was a power move which has alot of meaning. And as a fan I love this. I love the fact that they're confident. They have huge respect for each other. They're not afraid.

The success and reception of all these solo songs shows how talented these guys are. They're all artistically as different as anyone can be which can be seen through these solos. Then you see their group stuff and you realise they work just as good as a group if not better. They're meant to be a group.

All in all this just proves why BTS are the greatest korean artist of all time. Each member has great moral values which is why they can work as good as individuals as much as a group. I want more of this.

Edited 2 times, last by onlyfacts ().

• some of my all time faves from them are solos. people don't talk about the Wings album enough (i think bc influx of baby Armys who have only seen MOTS7 so far). but yeah First Love, Lie, and Awake remain some of the best releases ever. Filter is also amazing too. some of their best releases are also subunit releases (UGH!, dimple, etc).

i think both solo and subunit releases are amazing inclusions in the albums and everything is evenly distributed so i see no issue with it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!