Do you rei is one most popular next to wonyoung and yujin in ive?

• this proved me right

She is great performer tho and this is her era

Frq9TE-aAAEEbSl.jpeg.jpg

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I thought gaeul and liz were ones but no this is rei has sold out her jewel ver on starship square

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Leeseo is dark horse, i hope the People will appreciated her ...

• vivaliberta

Changed the title of the thread from “Do you rei is one most popular outside wonyoung and yujin in ive?” to “Do you rei is one most popular next to wonyoung and yujin in ive?”.
  • I think Rei has a bigger fanbase. And probably a larger Japanese fanbase as well

But the gap between them isn't as huge compared to vs Wonyoung

I think rei have not biggest fanbase,this is rare of seen rei stans on social media with ton followers but have big support by japanese netizens .I notice they love her so much.

Yujin is 2nd most popular in china and rei is 6th .

Wonyoung have huge gap popularity with other members but no really yujin in korea.

Liz and gaeul have token stans...i considered them as the members with no solid fanbase but yet the People love used them as mistreated members.

Leeseo is underrated member but yet popular for being underestimed maknae.

• this is very difficult to judge
    after Wonyoung and Yujin

I can't decide who is the 3rd best in IVE

unless Liz return back on her predebut -eleven era fit body

Liz visual in that era + her vocal talent
    had potential to be the most popular
    could beat both Wonyoung or Yujin

• Rei is definitely 3rd most popular. But what's up with Chinas taste?

External Content youtu.be

• Rei, do you have any questions?

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!