BTS ARMY Brag About JIMIN New Song "Set Me Free PT 2" Charting Well & Doing Numbers, Even Though The Song To Others Is Horrible

• The instrumentals & the horrible lyrics + jimin singing it = 💩

Remove Jimin & those lyrics from the equation & u have a 🔥 song

without Jimin the song is just meh

THE SONG IS AMAZING & SO IS JIMIN (btw, the instrumentals were good too)

how would you know tho ;judgingpepe: ? it's not like ur some music expert or smth :pepeshut:

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• I did like the song but if some other kpop bg member released such a song, twt armys would be the first to drag them. I mean look how they were dragging kai's comeback. It was a typical pop song (which the fandom usually likes) and if jimin released it, they would've hyped tf out of it.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• I love it. I think it works really well and expresses what he wanted to. Hence, I will listen to it and enjoy it and not give a flying f*ck what anyone else thinks or says.

Anyone else can just move on quietly. If they feel the need to make noise about it, that’s on them and their character.

• Idk why but I got really bts vibes from the song. Maybe because it has pdogg as main PD? The composition was really good, they did what they had to do to change his vocals' texture in order to suit the rapping style.

• Idk why but I got really bts vibes from the song. Maybe because it has pdogg as main PD? The composition was really good, they did what they had to do to change his vocals' texture in order to suit the rapping style.

If I remember correctly, On was one of the songs that influenced it.

• The song is horrid and everyone knows. Army have been supporting BTS’s crappy music for the past 3 years religiously. So this is no different. It’s not about good music/artistry to them, it’s all about numbers, charting, breaking records, etc. it’s why kpop sucks so much now. Artists can put out literal garbage- and their desperate fans will call it a hit

• The song is horrid and everyone knows. Army have been supporting BTS’s crappy music for the past 3 years religiously. So this is no different. It’s not about good music/artistry to them, it’s all about numbers, charting, breaking records, etc. it’s why kpop sucks so much now. Artists can put out literal garbage- and their desperate fans will call it a hit

This is such a typical Kpop take. If anything, Army is the only fandom that hasn’t supported everything BTS releases as evidenced by several Army not liking Set me free pt. 2 because of the vocal processing. It’s the other fandoms I’ve seen that universally praise crappy songs released by their faves that is the norm. So no, if kpop fans were less hypocritical they would be able to observe this. A lot of Army don’t even like Pdogg because of all the vocal processing and noise he puts in his songs. It’s why I’ve always preferred their b sides over their TT.

• The song is horrid and everyone knows. Army have been supporting BTS’s crappy music for the past 3 years religiously. So this is no different. It’s not about good music/artistry to them, it’s all about numbers, charting, breaking records, etc. it’s why kpop sucks so much now. Artists can put out literal garbage- and their desperate fans will call it a

lol .. the song is an anthem. It's great and memorable.

lmao crappy music for last 3 years????

They released jitb and indigo last year, (both are masterpieces between) not to mention countless singles including my universe because they keep on releasing music every month. One controversial song, and non fans who listens only butter and dynamite starts with these bullshit takes.

• as soon as i see edgy opinions about autotune (as if it's not been used creatively and intentionally for years in all genres) or "noise music", i know i'm witnessing a very traditionalist kind of pop listener and i pay no attention. go listen to your k-drama ballads and leave the adventure for those who enjoy it.

set me free pt 2 is doing great and the people who like it really like it. that's all anyone can want.

• I did like the song but if some other kpop bg member released such a song, twt armys would be the first to drag them. I mean look how they were dragging kai's comeback. It was a typical pop song (which the fandom usually likes) and if jimin released it, they would've hyped tf out of it.

I mean trueee

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!