Your favorite BLACKPINK b-side?

• I was thinking about this the other day. And it was a lot more difficult than I thought it was going to be since they have so many great songs even as b-sides. Some of them should actually have been title tracks with their own music videos. But alas, we're talking about YG here. Anyway, what's your no argument best BlackPink b-side song?

To me, it was down to Forever Young and Kick It.

The winner ended up being.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• THE GREATEST TO HAVE EVER LIVED

External Content youtu.be

Love it. Could imagine a mv where they're at the beach or somewhere tropical during the verses only for it to change to nighttime at the beach or club during the chorus.

Square Up was such a killer mini.

Hmmmm between Pretty Savage and The Happiest Girl depending on my mood

The Happiest Girl deserved to be promoted on music shows too. Such a beautiful song.

So hard to choose between Pretty Savage and Forever Young.

Forever Young. Go ahead and say it. :pepe-cut:

• External Content open.spotify.com

which also happens to be my fav BP song of all

• It's between Forever Young and See U Later depending on my mood.

Hard to Love is up there but I think of it more as the Rose solo single we should've had.

OT4s right now. :pepe-slash:

External Content open.spotify.com

I really like hearing this song when they perform it live.

External Content www.youtube.com

which also happens to be my fav BP song of all

Such a heartbreaking but beautiful song.

It's inexcusable that it wasn't given the promotions it deserves.

• OT4s right now. :pepe-slash:

I really like hearing this song when they perform it live.

Such a heartbreaking but beautiful song.

It's inexcusable that it wasn't given the promotions it deserves.

I would have liked to see both THG and YNK performed live in concert but alas...

which is also why Jisoo's solo WILL be a ballad contrary to what hardy says!!!

• It's so fucking hard because most of BP b-sides are single materials like literally all of square up for example was composed of singles YG was too lazy to release during their debut project 🚶

PS is also title track intended for TA so again it's hard 😂

Never knew this, but it does explain why they have such quality. If every track is single-release level.

• Never knew this, but it does explain why they have such quality. If every track is single-release level.

I think Hardy is referring to a proposed plan by YG where they were going to release 8(?) songs with mvs during their debut year that was similar to Big Bang's Made era. If that was the case, it just makes it even more infuriating that they had so little content in the 2 years that followed their debut considering it can be assumed they already had at least 8 songs from the start. YG is so aggravating.

• i agree. this is my most played bp song

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!