Comment u will be given a kpop song

• Go ! :pepe-hehe:

:send-love-bunny::send-love-bunny:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• :send-love-bunny::send-love-bunny:

Oooh nice ! I like the chorus :violinist-pepe:

• Give me a good one

Wait I went and checked my kpop all playlist and it’s only like 8 hours long 68 hours eye- are there that many kpop songs in the world :angryr: :cryingr:

If I like it I will add it :pepe-hehe:

• :thinkerpepe:

• External Content youtu.be

One of my favorite BoA songs :pepemusic:

the whole album is so good :lover1:

• :eyeroll-pepe:

let's see

pick a bop for me :twerkingpepe:

• I LOVE WOO WOO

10/10

screw all of kpop people for sleeping on it

External Content www.youtube.com

• eRqSnwGTNBi65bibB6kzxsjFC6s0-phU53Y5c19OsVOEFqVjxtsdGons2DfpvK2ztPMw9Lm-RqlPwAYAqHAnuWohb502P89hjfuR0elhYprzp3_TUAHUTXDEZVTcuzHhjLOB0mPzasemSEGZlChWS90

• External Content open.spotify.com

absolutely the VIBE. omfg its so good, chorus is frckn stellar !!!!!!
    THANK YOU

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• plz give me a song but twice or skz or itzy... haha

Waiting :twerkingpepe:

• External Content youtu.be

OMG I LOVE IT!!! New song for my playlist!

:blushing:

• :twerkingpepe:

• hit me up :flirt-pepe2:

Another I have to grow my 8 hrs list to 70hrs

Or this one too 🧍🏻

• damn its friday already

• i know that song and i hate it....

• i know that song and i hate it....

Would u like this song 😫

Would u like this song 😫

i don't like that one either.... :(

• This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!