Not NewJeans surpassing the pack in ANOTHER INTEREST POINT

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• This is amazing actually but i HATE the implications of this. We all know that Spotify is Western dominated, just look at this, 90 percent of its subscriber base is based in Europe, NA and SA.

Screenshot 2023-03-08 174438.png

What NJ popularity is telling me is that their brand of stripped down Y2K RnB hip hop fusion appeals to us listeners here, that it matches well with the mindless generic noise that's being produced in the West.

So when everyone in Korea sees how well NJ is doing with this kinda sound, what's gonna happen to the true, genuine Kpop sound we all know and love? What's gonna happen to the electro colorpop of old Twice? The epic girl crush EDM trap of Blackpink? The amazing run of pure retro goodness we enjoyed the past couple years with god tier songs like Mago, So Bad, Scientist, Weekend, Star, Vacay and Scientist? Or the fun and catchiness of more pop rock oriented hits coming out of Itzy, Limelight, Tribe, Yuri and Yena in recent months?

I think all of these things that make Kpop great are gonna be pushed aside and forgotten as every new comeback under the sun this year is gonna literally be copypasta of Attendant, Hybe Boy, Dorito or OMG. Literally every song will sound like one of those NJ songs, which are themselves all derived from Bad Boy by Red Velvet.

• old-man-cloud-HD.jpg

even better, you mentioned Scientist twice lmao

• I mean…. If that was true then all of the people you named above would be doing girl crush bc that was in when all of them debuted.

Groups will always try to either perfect a concept or do something to stand out.

However i hope they copy the y2k hyper-pop its a hit

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

• Too long didn’t read

• Too long didn’t read

No reading necessary just click on the links below. X(

THIS IS NOT KPOP I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS NOISE IS BUT ITS NOT KPOP.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

THIS IS KPOP. PURE, UNADULTERATED FUN, KPOP AT ITS FINEST.

External Content youtu.be

• Babes i really hate to say it but usually Kpop bests are just western beats in korean language

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!