Would LE SSERAFIM EUNCHAE Be As Popular As She is right Now, If GARAM Didn't Leave The Group?

• I saw this post on Pannchoa, so I wanted to ask it here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In MY personal opinion, Eunchae was already getting over shadowed at the beginning when they first debuted.

If Garam didn't have a scandal and would've stayed in the group, Garam definitely would have been the most popular or 2nd most popular in the group after Kazuha.

No matter which way people twist it, Garam was really pretty, had long hair, soft spoken, had a sweet singing voice, and had that *Wonyoung vibe*...which all that would've made her stand out a lot....at least on the Korean side, if not internationally.

And with Garam and Eunchae both being the maknaes of the group, Garam would've outshined.

Even though Eunchae would have still gotten attention from being in a popular group like Le sserafim, still.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GARAM🍄🐇🌹✨💗 :

be0c253f69af0eb0436073ae608563b4.jpg

722bf8fcc07255d0d195ece6ce888708.jpg

7e9ed8873f250653b859d4d029130209.jpg

75cd8f38642ba1f88ed7dd25b95e16be.jpg

EUNCHAE❄💙🔥💋

ddd48347f249647c3f7bd59a6cfe7dbc.jpg

cb59bc61626c716e096dca396a980f89.jpg

37961030ee09283671e9c5df22222bbe.jpg

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK BELOW...UNBIASEDLY AND REALISTICALLY <3

• No
    Eunchae lack of appeal
    for me...
    the only thing

she had is just being their Maknae and her pure blooded korean

Garam has the most feminine appeal in LSF

her voice and visual at first glance really the main attraction
    and including her scandal 😅 so fearless !

perfect for their debut song Fearless

Edited 2 times, last by Michael-6 ().

• I AGREE WITH YOU 100%.

Like I love me some Eunchae, but let's me real for a second....if Garam was still in the group, and no scandal was involved, she would be THEE stand out by a Big percentage.

I'd say even more popular than Kazuha.. Which would be easier for Garam, since she's Korean.

And also notice how every time someone names qualities about the members of Le sserafim, for Eunchae its always "she's the fun maknae" "she's just lively"... Lmao there's nothing else they say.

• Eunchae its always "she's the fun maknae" "she's just lively"... Lmao there's nothing else they say.

this! 100%
    so boring
    what fun about her ?
    in KPOP GG
    if your center main attraction is just being funny

that a major failure!

without Garam visual appeal they lack of charisma for gen public
    their is a reason why they look like more into a girl crush concept

they should push at Sakura center
    and
    change her stylings like on IZ ONE or HKT48 era

• Hum idk about that

Chaewon, Kazuha and Yunjin any of them have appeal enough to carry the group, esp Chaewon

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• hmm i feel people write off characters easily in the beginning. these are groups debuting with several years in their contract. there's plenty of time for them to develop and grow. some don't hit stardom right in their first years, some get really popular later on.

• hmm i feel people write off characters easily in the beginning. these are groups debuting with several years in their contract. there's plenty of time for them to develop and grow. some don't hit stardom right in their first years, some get really popular later on.

I get what you mean

• Sure, Garam is one of the stand-outs during their debut but that wouldn't stop fans to notice how Eunchae has gotten prettier now and very good in dancing. Pretty sure she is more than just the "fun maknae" or the "lively member".

I do believe she just needed more time to be appreciated. She's young and she has so much time ahead of her to show more improvements and achieve her potential. With all the contents they put out, Eunchae will shine on her own, Garam in or out.

• clown post

Le Sserafim would be serving at burger king if wasn't for Eunchae hard carrying the group

i'll scatter flowers on the road that you take

• People have guppy memory? Kazuha was the one who blew up on LSF's debut. Garam + Eunchae were both last in popularity and this was before the scandal even really blew up. Garam was just pretty. Her stage presence was weak and her personality was too quiet and kinda boring. She wouldn't have blown up like some of u guys seem 2 think.

But yes also garam leaving helped Eunchae out alot by being the sole maknae. That and her bangs

• People have guppy memory? Kazuha was the one who blew up on LSF's debut. Garam + Eunchae were both last in popularity and this was before the scandal even really blew up. Garam was just pretty. Her stage presence was weak and her personality was too quiet and kinda boring. She wouldn't have blown up like some of u guys seem 2 think.

But yes also garam leaving helped Eunchae out alot by being the sole maknae. That and her bangs

Garam got into controversies 1 day after her introduction video was released. Kazuha blowing up happened way later when they had their debut showcase. If Garam didn't have any scandal, she would have attracted a lot more attention and fans because they praised her visual in the intro video so much.

• Nobody is hating on Eunchae, some of us just think that LSFM lost a visual balance for the their chic, fashion girl concept, with the loss of Garam. It was like Kazuha, Yunjin, Garam - chic; Sakura, Chaewon, Eunchae - cute. It was perfectly balanced.

But now the group has more cute members and they just din't fit their concept anymore. They should go for a concept change or add a member.

And for anyone accusing me of hating them, I still pretty much follow and like the members, it is just the group itself lost the charm.

• for me i am scared than eunchae cant evolved her image in futur..

She is only fun and cute maknae nothing other...

Why you did compared wonyoung with garam...all the it girls re different in all the generation

Wonyoung is more talking person but private for non fans imao,she trying just being careful as money marker and it girl 4gen...since the kpop stans overanalysed her so much at age 14 yo...

When wonyoung is comfortable, she didn't act calm .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!