LE SSERAFIM Kim Garam's rep: school violence assailant notice exposed "It will be revealed through legal action" [OFFICIAL STATEMENT] dump

• [theqoo] LE SSERAFIM KIM GARAM'S REP, SCHOOL VIOLENCE ASSAILANT NOTICE EXPOSED "IT WILL BE REVEALED THROUGH LEGAL ACTION" [OFFICIAL STATEMENT]

AVvXsEinpxqJXvanPFOoV6aE1PWKcKWChAjmBfkQzKEc_UOPIZISGP5022R87UbXKv-rlVlJEE1gW-8U91m6voFGHSlq2ax-rJ4EeYf0Ta8Y81PMmd4oVRS1Ds9d1SvH4rgGMN1liRtTn5Ev1uum2DnqGI-STufti_arE0iBpgMurc2ymON6VSXp6hBEdnQn=s16000
    HYBE Labels and Source Music officially responded to the latest school bullying accusation against LE SSERAFIM member Kim Garam.

On May 16th, Source Music stated "Nothing has changed from our earlier statement. We have started to take legal action and the details will be revealed through the legal process." regarding the piece of 'new evidence' circulating online on the day before (T/N: referring to the Autonomous Committee for Countermeasures against School Violence Result Notice).

The label reiterated, "The recent accusation revolves around instances during the beginning of her middle school days when she was just getting to know her classmates, and such instances were edited with malicious intent to slander her. Unlike the rumors, the said member was a victim of various malicious rumors and cyberbullying during her middle school days according to a third party."
    CR: Allkpop

original post: here

1. They can't even say that everything was fake and that it was unfounded

2. They can't even officially say that the school document was fake and deny it but they are hiring expensive lawyers to threaten minors. That's how I see it ㅋㅋㅋ

3. Nowhere do they say that the school violence document was fakeㅋㅋㅋㅋ If they are gonna be honest, shouldn't they start by clarifying that part first?

4. I hope that everything is revealed

5. But they said that she was the victim of school violence last time????

6. If she's not an assailant, just say that she isn't. Talking like this is even more ambiguous. If everything was defamation, then HYBE should remain silent. What's the reason to keep her in the group with the real-time school violence accusations?

7. The minors are still attending school but they are getting suedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Wow they are scary..

9. Then was the school violence committee document true or not?

10. Seriously, just what kind of life did she live? She's only 18

11. This is so messy

12. If that notice document was fake, then can't they just say that it was fake?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. So they are not saying that it wasn't true? Must be real then

14. 🤔

15. Wow this is honestly not itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[theqoo] "SCHOOL VIOLENCE" THAT KIM GARAM MENTIONED, RESULT NOTICE APPEARED... SOURCE MUSIC "LEGAL ACTIONS START"

AVvXsEiOWnmN1VFdgOuMqGlHIvdneQebt_mzvKe8XH_02Ir9zXYWsRW9O7siw7oIca4ppF6u0qq7maiPnH_u7oc04zS5n_kZIIBZXBaNO7gTP-01EOVg5ynII2W3KEs78vQGURmuE18r1UFzY78kLgeVL5PH40CmIMQkK5MCgarENXG-oWRGTUMB-QzQNFMz=s16000

source:https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004964320

original post: here

1. But they're not refuting them though?

2. Hul so it's true??

3. Shouldn't they at least be telling us whether it's true or not?

4. Just remove her already, do they really want to put a right-wing with a school violence assailant together this bad...

5. I'm shocked that they're not even trying to refute any claims......

6. If it was fake, she could've just said it herself no?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Seems like the claims of school violence is real, why are they being so fuzzy with their words?

8. If they claim that it's not true, they should come up with proofs too, they're simply claiming they are going to take legal actions so they're basically saying that spreading the truth = defamation of character Source-yah; what crime did the other members commit?

9. Ah right so it was all trueㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's the most important thing hereㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. What legal actions? If this wasn't true, they would've came out with proofs of it not being true already, instead they keep on going on and on about legal actions this legal actions? Kim Garam knows it best since she's the main person involved here, she should be able to say whether she committed school violence as a middle schooler or not, why aren't they just validating it with her? It's not the first or second time that the journalists are purposefully writing ambiguous articles like that, we don't even know what the issue is anymore

[theqoo] KIM GARAM IS SERIOUSLY 'FEARLESS'.... LETTER OF NOTIFICATION OF SCHOOL VIOLENCE MENTIONS HER NAME

AVvXsEhku6RlztFRgfk7vq3BN0qT6hfK6qWsaEUe0leUF9yfc7kYfvvDGWUSPJN8lLKt-QYyecFiR-5nujzBi-bciTOiGDjQ-E94TSWz9VDuJo8_vwmtjgdFgfx9jb4e843bKST9slBDxCWnGHZFyyRFKVIrEst3CcLQFFuXQ0SY4gpFcYW5vrX5gHnC5pJx=s16000

source: here

original post: http://naver.me/xGbh6mH0

1. Damn look at that titleㅋ

2. They should've just said it was fake if it was really fake

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. They can't refute it anymore so the best they can do is sueㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. They could've simply said that 'it's not true' before worse things from her comes out and it would've at least salvage her image a bit, but instead, they kept staying silent and now claiming they'll take legal actions

6. Another lawsuit? F*ck

7. The titleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just withdraw already, what are you trying to do?

9. Withdraw both the right-wing and the school-violence

10. They would've already taken strong legal actions if this wasn't true from the startㅋㅋ The trash journalists shouldn't be trying to bury the dirt for that company and start acting like real journalists.

• It's really messy, they seem to handle things same way CUBE did with Soojin, and DSP with April.

In my opinion people from HYBE should have a sitdown with Garam and ask her last time: "did you bullied anyone? If no then we will support you, but let me remind you that if you are lying to us you will pay for it hefty sum, which probably will make your parents sell their house"

Just simple as it is. And then if she admitted to being bully make her release handwritten apology, or if she declined just a normal letter where she says she didn't do anything bad.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Only 700 reactions on Naver? Lmfao guys unpack your luggage, we ain't going anywhere. This is such a ridiculous amount for a scandal. There are usually 10 times more for issues like this. It is a flop scandal.

• In my opinion people from HYBE should have a sitdown with Garam and ask her last time: "did you bullied anyone? If no then we will support you, but let me remind you that if you are lying to us you will pay for it hefty sum, which probably will make your parents sell their house"

Wow, how come no one at Hybe realized they can just do what this genius says ansjdncncidm :pepe-big-brain:

I am joking bro, but seriously, they probably did do that and not just with her. They seem to confident.

• In my opinion people from HYBE should have a sitdown with Garam and ask her last time: "did you bullied anyone? If no then we will support you, but let me remind you that if you are lying to us you will pay for it hefty sum, which probably will make your parents sell their house"

I have a feeling hybe already knows the truth. They seem to be siding with her no matter if she is innocent or not.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• I have a feeling hybe already knows the truth. They seem to be siding with her no matter if she is innocent or not.

if they are 'siding with her knowing that she is guilty" then yikes...

but if she is innocent then good job

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So, no addressing whether the document was real or not?

So, my guess is, it's real. But Hybe's position may be that the document was the result of rumors spread about Garam and not her being a bully.

So, we're back where we started. There will never be a clear answer to this since the lawsuit is not even about whether she was a bully. The lawsuit focuses on whether they are defaming her character, which is not what people really want to know.

The truth of the matter probably won't come out until everyone are legally adults, which won't be for a few years, and by then, Hybe will have sued everyone lmao. Or, maybe, there are some people silently waiting for that day.

Or maybe it is all bullshit...

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• koreans are hypocrites, at least the ones in the comments, 'they're still in school and they're being sued' because they're still in school anyway, and already know how to read and can read their pretty constitution, and still commit a crime: slander false rumours, etc. and that if it is not false it is true is a fallacy: ad ignorantiam. just as garam could be a monster, the one who accuses her can be a worse one, can't they use his brain? Korea has the best education in the world in theory but it shows that few can reason or have some emotional education

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!