[MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING] Abby Choi Found Horrifically Murdered. Ex-husband Caught fleeing the country

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Choi, 28, was reported missing on Wednesday, and pieces of her body were found on Friday along with a meat slicer, an electric saw, and some clothing at the unit in the Tai Po district on Friday afternoon, according to police.

Police superintendent Alan Chung said at a press conference on Saturday that the model’s ex-husband had been arrested while trying to flee at a pier in Tung Chung, on one of the city’s outlying islands, Lantau, and taken into custody.

Superintendent Chung said police believed he had intended to abscond via water transport at the time of arrest.

The ex-husband, along with his brother and his parents – who were arrested on Friday – are being held for questioning while police continue the search for Choi’s remaining body parts, Chung said.

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• What a horrible but intriguing story. I don't usually follow this kind of stuff but this one is like a horror movie or drama. She wasn't killed by one person but an entire grotesquely evil family.

Her ex-in-laws rented out a place and left it unfurnished but had all kinds of horrid things like chainsaw, meatgrinder, cleaver there instead.

It seems she was married into a family of criminals. Her ex-husband was accused of fraud involving millions and she was in dispute with them over properties worth huge amounts of money. Police arrested her ex's entire family.

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• What's up with murderers' obsession these days to cut up body parts and store them in refrigerators and eat them like regular meat? I've been hearing a lot of cases like this lately.

I did remember from a short story I had read somewhere but

• This was a terrible news. The ex-husband and his family (the father in law was a cop before too, brother in law and mother in law) are truly evil. RIP Abby.

I just hope her children, current husband, and family will get justice and be at peace too. But I can’t imagine what the first two kids will think when they hear that their father, grandfather, uncle, and grandmother were all responsible for the death of their mother and so brutally too. Despite everything she has provided for them too.

• may she rest in peace

good God poor soul I can't imagine how much she has suffered

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!