Somi at the Prada fashion show

• Fpqpg5-RWAAI6-M9g.jpg

Fpqpg5-NWc-AIJj-B4.jpg

Fpq-Uf-Ex-WYAM6o-Xo.jpg

Fpq-D-UNak-AIW-g-I.jpg

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

With Lil Simz, Emma Roberts, and Maya Hawke

With Song Kang

Hasn't released anything in over a year and still pulling 700K+ views for a fashion show clip on twitter. That's true "it" quality.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by hammerstan ().

• damn she is so skinny

External Content www.youtube.com

• Girl looks like a ghost in the first 2 pictures.

• i don`t know why, but she looks older here

if you tell me she was an American 35 year old actress i would say ok...

she is giving me Kate Hudson vibes here

Kate Hudson protagoniza la segunda temporada de 'Truth Be Told'

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

Edited once, last by loneranger1 ().

• she is doing everything but releasing music.

• Better than nothing.

Hey, my bad. I didn't mean to make it sound like I didn't appreciate updates. I am glad to hear she's still making a living. But it's just gotten to a point where these are just constant reminders of Teddy and co killing her momentum from the DD era. I might just have to ignore anything Somi until there's an official announcement for her comeback.

• Fpuzte-WYAEav-PR.jpg

girls<---Somi------------------------------------------------------>boys

• Hey, my bad. I didn't mean to make it sound like I didn't appreciate updates. I am glad to hear she's still making a living. But it's just gotten to a point where these are just constant reminders of Teddy and co killing her momentum from the DD era. I might just have to ignore anything Somi until there's an official announcement for her comeback.

No problem. I get you.

People still cover Dumb Dumb now and then, but I think the hype from it is completely gone at this point. Delaying longer probably wont make much of a difference.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!