Taeyeon's most underrated title track song?

• So I'm not sure if it was a title track but it has an mv so I'm labeling it as such. But I hardly hear this song get as much love as her others. This has to be one of her most beautiful songs. Really love it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I absolutely loved "Something New", sad that it never got the appreciation it deserved.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Dear Me was the title track for the repackage of Purpose.

I think What Do I Call You is underrated, it's one of my favorite title tracks from her

9bed704675346b2296d7f8bf4f7dbb7673cc0412.gifv   40eca24aacd0326eb0b0cba6ff58da5d99f79156.gifv

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Does her Japanese content count because these two songs are masterpieces

Voice is my favorite

Stay is a close second

• And if we're talking title tracks in Korea, Dear Me was least successful but I think it kinda deserved to be lol, I think it's super bland.

Something New is pretty good and deserved maybe slightly better but maybe not the most underrated.

My vote would have to be Why then. I thought that was a super good summer jam. I usually don't like tropical house edm but she made a really good tropical house EDM song perfect for the summer.

• Yeah definitely. They're two of my favorite songs from her. But she has so many the list is ridiculous.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!