Why does Wonyoung get so much hate?

• You would think that she has aactually done something wrong in the past. Is this just rival stans or does it include the general public? I've never seen so much heat over someone who literally does nothing but the normal idol stuff

Is this Starship negative marketing her? They're a pretty shit company anyway

• Go to Best Answer
  • wonyoung have nothing problematic in the past

téléchargement (2).jpeg

téléchargement (3).jpeg

She is even winner 3 times in math competiton during primary and president council in middle school. (Fun fact she is known calm highschooler and excellent student)

The kpop stans hate see successful young rich talented also she isn't from big4 ...

Wonyoung is naturally star since pd48 .(rigged or not)

Wonyoung is still best center

There is this channel negative aka bebosstv make first hate video toward her during ive(favoritism)...also love used wonyoung....the kpop stans dont know well izone...this is easily brainwashing them

We need sue this channel...now they dud compared minji and jennie...channel ambassadors thing

Yes Starship is suspect for didnt sue her haters..obvious they have not money for great design and management ...ive get horrible management for posted content videos...and outfits..

Maybe they trying ruined carrer esp international ones .Actually wonyoung did overshadow other kpop idols in 4gen lol

• Didn't know she was such a bright student awww

• Didn't know she was such a bright student awww

Since day 1 in izone, she revelead that

I think wonyoung have high iq ,the reasons she look more aged in gestures than other idols of her age

many people mistrundertood her so much

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She love done many things and learn new things .

• She's been getting hate since she became center in Produce. In Izone people made gifs to paint her as a bully that went viral. Even when she was the youngest in the group, people thought she was bullying a person 8 years older than her.

Nowadays her face is all over Korea. She is very successful and pretty, which both attract jealousy and misogyny from people everywhere. You dont even have to look hard to find, it's on youtube, tiktok, twitter, reddit... Akp. In different languages. All rooted in jealousy and misogyny, no other reason.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I don’t think I’ve ever seen wonyoung praise or posts on international platforms. At most It’s always about the hate she receives from k antis. Is she not that popular outside of Korea?

60619b148b25d76d88138e9fb9a750ba.gif

She have not big4 privilege stans...the netizens think starship care only about her when wonyoung never get vacation....never sue her haters...or delete videos..

Worst company in the kpop ehen when she was minor

Wonyoung is still popular in asia esp thailand japan and china .She get appreciated here .

The international ones love put down wonyoung since pd48...when they re hidden inferior at her in all.

• actually korean gp love her, the controversy she got never got big in korean, its always int anti who makes it bigger than it seems, if u see mostly korean who defend her in comment section, hell even sometime ago some int anti poses as korean to make korean seem to hate her lol

• She's been getting hate since she became center in Produce. In Izone people made gifs to paint her as a bully that went viral. Even when she was the youngest in the group, people thought she was bullying a person 8 years older than her.

Nowadays her face is all over Korea. She is very successful and pretty, which both attract jealousy and misogyny from people everywhere. You dont even have to look hard to find, it's on youtube, tiktok, twitter, reddit... Akp.

I remember knetizens were really haters toward wonyoung in izone debut...now they need more into toward her...more kind with her..cause they know Wonyoung have no problem with her staffs and worked hard in kpop industry since age 13 yo...they notice wonyoung didn't show her frustration and being strong mind(they re always impressed by that)

Or the moment wonyoung eyes roll gif (i was happy wonyoung revealed she has problem with her lenses in her solo interview during izone)

There re sakura stans were sh.tt...Anyways they re coworker....for this reasons...

Recently reddit love wonyoung so much ...

• I don’t think I’ve ever seen wonyoung praise or posts on international platforms. At most It’s always about the hate she receives from k antis. Is she not that popular outside of Korea?

60619b148b25d76d88138e9fb9a750ba.gif

This is my favorite post praising her bc it shows why Wonyoung is the it girl

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

JCsIq3Q.gif

• actually korean gp love her, the controversy she got never got big in korean, its always int anti who makes it bigger than it seems, if u see mostly korean who defend her in comment section, hell even sometime ago some int anti poses as korean to make korean seem to hate her lol

The bowing thing is perfect thing..this issue is considered as disrespectful for only international ones..

I have seen a comment write the knetizens love and obessed wonyoung for her beauty ..the reasons they dont care about wy bow..lol they re delulu...

• External Content twitter.com

• You would think that she has aactually done something wrong in the past. Is this just rival stans or does it include the general public? I've never seen so much heat over someone who literally does nothing but the normal idol stuff

Is this Starship negative marketing her? They're a pretty shit company anyway

Kakao who owns Starship getting caught doing reverse marketing against every other girl group doesn't help.

• It’s nothing like that. Ifans love all sort of idols not limited to the big agencies. Take loona nugu af but their fans are everywhere. People like Bibi and other indie artists also get talked about over here.

Wonyoung just doesn’t seem to interest ifans is what I’ve noticed. I guess ifans don’t like people with personalities like wonyoung.

• It’s nothing like that. Ifans love all sort of idols not limited to the big agencies. Take loona nugu af but their fans are everywhere. People like Bibi and other indie artists also get talked about over here.

Wonyoung just doesn’t seem to interest ifans is what I’ve noticed. I guess ifans don’t like people with personalities like wonyoung.

They dislike big brain and bubbly sometime calm..also perfectionist as idol

Wonyoung know speak fluent in english...yet she didn't trying showcase more ...in ive lol..she is fan of many western music .

She is still private now...i remember she was fan fairy tale in izone...

How can you say that when there's tons of Wonyoung ifans even here on akp that's small af? :skull:

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Her fans re weirdo for cyberbullying wonyoung at 14 yo ...i know this is not only her fans...

I dont found sakura is great singer...anyways she get hype cause she is japanese ...

No hate just truth

I remember sakura get hate in japan during hkt48...yet Lucky she is kpop idol now

just say ur a toxic sakura anti next time

• just say ur a toxic sakura anti next time

..why do you think this is me...

I have not fan of her fans....and her...

• They dislike big brain and bubbly sometime calm..also perfectionist as idol

Wonyoung know speak fluent in english...yet she didn't trying showcase more ...in ive lol..she is fan of many western music .

She is still private now...i remember she was fan fairy tale in izone...

The type of personalities famous among ifans seems to be the “relatable” type or the “fierce” type and she’s not that I guess.

• i notice too, it seems mostly ifans (especially western) hate cute concept, and wonyoung when in produce and izone is the epitome of cute concept lol, first time i notice her is in veryx3 group, like damn this girl is perfect for cute concept, too bad izone rarely doing it

• The international ones should understand wonyoung is traumatised.

look at that also careful

This is recent reddit comments...

Screenshot_20230219-035116~2.png

To be honest I don’t care about celebrities suffering. Enough suffering around me already that I have to care about lol. I’m sure she can cry into crisp $100 bills and continue to remain successful. 🤣

Anyway hate for people like wonyoung comes mostly from other women I’ve noticed. It’s a form of self hate and internalized misogyny sadly. The girly girl and cutesy girls are seen as enemies when the real enemy is the patriarchy. Ripppppp.

• This thread contains 48 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!