[enter-talk] AESPA'S WINTER IS GETTING SO MUCH HATE ON YOUTUBE FOR HER LAZY DANCING

• AVvXsEh59OVnJPGc4VAnE-Z7zSY34yK44KHPwho0umpR4UsMmaS5D9pcFyfTsqqo1wAAGWfo_GuvMSw2UWyKab12HMDLMANSiSoz41kPVxXICAYCPyYWqu0WNQK6Lrgw5h4oMfiS7BZtRLwN5VAz6-tI3Cq-mGSDMAx0KfV0HN4qK3mDo_QTBRcpgsdN1H8r=s16000
    I do think that it's severe
    Does she have no strength in her body?
    Even on etas (T/n: Eta = Every Time = Universities' forums), they are saying that Winter danced lazily and the reactions are not good

Seems like Aespa's fandom doesn't even let us criticize them and have started faking the top comments
    + She also turned her head lazily at Korea University
    AVvXsEibrSrbaeVvPICEkuMKl-5ieQUUjS0n1hB_MNFABV70ldHlZH16t2VVZmcQOFP9yMPM17vOQyYESScKZEfLhytcTfD3MZAwTlQfW4T4aetE3XCYF_YzkrFNzqRtYx_NrDQnumWg3MUUF_1G6tcPcpYHy1WSUreowOuVCif4G65nZ2sZs4aCtZrBbcQM=s16000

She was lazy in Got the Beat too

AVvXsEhqdsRIqrZkXo25kmgnFMOWSNxKr2RW8RzBuhs0R9luDCj3DBJ-jy4yZ_5AZTLksG6VXzLN8LDXysymtzPPxASCz0MIZCf1kbW5h5norsAIoBJzuzcT4OuBFY4m4LRfaGRS-5PwxM7R8P-LFa5aAB8pX8P7IgFONMZ1hg-nbB74kIQ1Snp5NfwOlEL1=s16000

AVvXsEhRQeGOqYM3W2uSUNTYa--NPT1qVN2rfUljMPBa_4Ja1skPMWE7nlC5TaIM7JhGYYbyISmVW_0i6u0hVmD_U9aEaYZVp5HNBdG1hpx3jQ9KFOHN5G64uuS6bbM5WtvdPks2jZIRBr9iYWBLkd3dibC0wTfazkRU9lZYSNYowY5dRya2jo1fnplQrhfD=s16000

post response:
    [+316][-313]
    original post: here

1. [+230, -37]
    Pretty kids sure have it hard. You guys were like this to Jang Wonyoung tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ anyone can tell that because of her hair style, it was hard for her to do the head banging. But all of you are making a fussㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously, pretty female idols have it so hard. Have you guys been bitten by those Dotae b*tches?ㅠㅠ

2. [+200, -31]
    Huh? I'm asking seriously but what is lazy about this...? Ningning is moving, Winter couldn't spin her head because of her pigtails and Karina and Giselle were turning their heads to the beatㅋㅋ what's problematic about it? (T/N: OP added the Korea Uni and GOT gifs afterwards)

3. [+173, -29]
    Winter's looks were legendary this time and the reactions were explosive, seems like you're just dying of jealousyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you guys have been dragging Aespa for days nowㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    AVvXsEi7WAakBdBXBXXqXF-n4XVapEuBgrkvBYzSNezieINKRFAg2r6-lGaxbvvIdGnGQkgjJAyKXffV67WtooJB7BuZcU4EHHoZEHhEBYSWn4Rkv2dBTvBrt1t8SttacjNXmCDKANLvTuJXMu2anfduAswOmKOG4bKicUcZ0FrcgKXIkVdJkWeSV3AY836n=s16000

4. [+91, -6]
    I only see a lot of f*cking praises though
    AVvXsEjTzQ_m1MlhLy93upTR1UVW7-Fqeaknd7jYaHJWVtt_xdgfND6tZsl8uNbwS0xiEvrMV-rBVjaPvpEG88Bpp4MwuFxWaWXetBdflkey6_I6QGtaoM2C4gpDWYHUxB4TvsnrWhPK383BvcgPzq_24URoKB82zZFPk_4SBtiJIfJaLpLNylldG5tjQ2E7=s16000
    "+796: The screams at Winter's part was crazy

+ 205: Hearing the fanchant.. I started having this weird feeling.. It's only been a little while since university festivals restarted but... just how long has it been since we've heard fanchants like this....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ... me too... I must... I want to see it....!!!!!!!

+ 59: Her face with the slight smile is too pretty ㅠㅠ Seeing them happy also makes me happy ㅠㅠ Thank you for always taking good videos

+ 51: The fanchants during Next Level were crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not even a Hanyang student but my heart is racing"

5. [+72, -6]
    I'm sorry but there are overwhelmingly more praises about Aespa on YouTubeㅋㅋ

6. [+71, -7]
    She's like that because of her hairstyle no?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you will hate her again for spinning too hard and messing her hair no?ㅋㅋㅋ Winter must be having it hard, find strength...

[enter-talk] AESPA'S INVITATION COSTED THE MOST AT UNIVERSITY FESTIVALS

Aespa 50 million
    AKMU, Red Velvet 40 million
    JUSTHIS/BE'O 30 million
    PSY 1.5 million

post response:
    [+288][-75]
    original post: here
    1. [+628, -23]
    ㅋㅋㅋ and they got the 50 million to lipsync... I have a lot to say but won't say it

2. [+509, -5]
    PSY has always been genuine towards university festivals so that's why he's always been receiving little. But if you attend PSY's university festival once, you will understand why he likes them. They are freaking solid

3. [+368, -32]
    PSY enjoys festivals and he also released an album so that's why his price is like that... As for Aespa, it's just because of SM's high ego... that they are so expensive... I hope that SM fails one day..

4. [+200, -10]
    Hul it's true that the other singers cost a lot too but PSY is almost doing a charity at this point now...? It has dancers, his manager, has several cars to drive including gas, has outfits, hair and makeup and adding in the time spent, this is really just a charity eventㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+151, -4]
    PSY really does them because he likes the festivals' vibesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Fuck these head whipping choreo moves for girl groups. That's how neck injuries happen.

• pann always have hate boners for popular girls :pepe-shrug:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• yo, ignore that winter nonsense.

Psy does Festivals for just 1.5 million?

PSY?!

15 million*

the article doesn't say that's his performance fee, the pann op just put him there since that's what the average is for decently popular acts, article just says he himself doesn't ask for a high fee even though he can. Article doesn't mention RV either op just wants people to drag aespa.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!