Who got the worst kick out/sabotage?

• Worst sabotage??? 29

The result is only visible to the participants.

Who got kicked out the worst?

Was it Jessica?

For those who do not know what happened, she got permission to do her fashion line but I guess it wasn't in her contract or it wasn't clear what the dos and don'ts were, so she did it and when the business proved very profitable from its launch, SM and or Snsd changed their minds and they gave her an ultimatum to either be only Snsd or leave! And, she was voted out and announced out of the group probably before she chose one.

Or is it LSM?

He went dreaming in Kwanya for decades and refused to wake up ⏰. SM then became a flop for not being on top and now it is up for grabs by those on top because the woke executives in SM decided to make changes by sabotaging LSM. So, he is losing or already lost SM to... we'll see who!

Who had it worse?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Maybe he can get a job working in Jessica's company.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Maybe he can get a job working in Jessica's company.

He can make a bigger and better company himself. I see him doing that again. Jessica's is too small for him.

• which one is more personal?

I think Jessica, since LSM seem to have gotten his revenge

External Content www.youtube.com

• Jessica.

LSM well get at least $400 million US once all his SM shares are sold.

So it comes down to what they lost and gained after getting kicked out!

• Obviously Jessica.

She has moved on and healed, do you think LSM will ever move on from losing his grip on SM? I bet it could kill him.

• which one is more personal?

I think Jessica, since LSM seem to have gotten his revenge

Honestly I don't think he's happy with his decision. Yes, I'm sure he loves to show them how wrong they were but, I feel like it was petty of him to do that especially if you consider how many employees and idols are affected by this yet he's been paid off really well. He fed them to the wolves and cashed out of it all.

It's embarrassing.

• Honestly I don't think he's happy with his decision. Yes, I'm sure he loves to show them how wrong they were but, I feel like it was petty of him to do that especially if you consider how many employees and idols are affected by this yet he's been paid off really well. He fed them to the wolves and cashed out of it all.

It's embarrassing.

He went to this business conference yesterday and he looked too happy

people are seriously pissed at him

External Content www.youtube.com

• Well, Jessica got kicked out of a group.

LSM got kicked out of his own company...that he made lmao...by his STEP-nephew lmao. Not even blood.

LSM will probably leave richer but more bitter (though Jessica is still a little bitter too I think lol rightfully).

I still think LSM's plotting though. I doubt he's completely giving up.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• She has moved on and healed, do you think LSM will ever move on from losing his grip on SM? I bet it could kill him.

He's walking away with a multi million deal, rights for his estate for the next 70 years and can do whatever he wants without SM's interference

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

6132d756b0e360d7f0e2a150433f78a825286b3e.webp

• LSF Garam

but between the two
    Jessica or LSM

I pick LSM

Jessica leaving SNSD doesn't leave much negative effect for SNSD popularity
    compared to other GG member that kick out or leave
    T -ara Hwayoung , Glam Dahee , or LSF Garam scandal is worst for me

LSM removal or fall out of SM ent is worst
    it change the overall image of the company or whole KPOP

• Imagine building a company from scratch, making it a success, and then being back stabbed by a family member while that family member aired out your dirty laundry (weed, money laundering, stupid concepts etc) for all the world to see. It’s that bad for LSM to go to his enemy for help.

I mean this is kdrama material here. Top notched sabotage.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!