I love her so much but Jeongyeon was wrong for this one

• External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes I get that they are friends, yes I get that friends roast each other, and I get that Jihyo roasted her first. But Jeongyeons "big face" comment was way too specific. As a big faced girl I didn't like being gutted in the Kokoro like that :holding-back-tears: . I call my friends ugly and shit all the time, but to bring up something really specific like that, something that Jihyo has been made fun of for before, something that another Twice member who I love dearly also brought up unfairly around Jihyo, nah, you don't go ahead and bring up something like that. And even if Jihyo was ok with this comment, when you have an audience of millions of impressionable young girls like that you can't just say whatever is on your mind, keep that for private quarters. Also Jihyo was wrong for the least pretty comment too, I'm just highlighting Jeongyeon's comment cos it pertains to me more.

I love Jeongyeon, I keep a picture of her next to my dying grandfathers bedside, that's how much I love Jeongyeon and I'm not saying she needs to apologize or anything. It was pretty minor in the grand scheme of things. I know she didn't mean to come off that way probably. But it must be said.

--------eunchaepower back to hibernation-------

i'll scatter flowers on the road that you take

• I watched the vid

The big face is where you draw the line? Lol

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• .... **slowly move away**

• February 20, 2017!

So in like 6 days lol. That's the day Knock Knock came out, and I proposed as soon as I saw Jeongyeon's silver Pucca hair. :pathead:

your anniversary is the day i was born : )

omg happy early anniversary !

where you going to celebrate ?

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• your anniversary is the day i was born : )

omg happy early anniversary !

where you going to celebrate ?

Oh really!! What a coincidence! Happy Early Birthday!!!

And, I don't know, maybe I'll take her out to lunch and then surfing or to play tennis. The wife loves to stay active. ;(:skull:

That's me behind her. We're keeping things lowkey right now. :pepe-in-bed:

FdHPbexacAEPW1Z.jpg:large

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• It was retaliate hit tho

Zyozyo said that jypiece is the ugliest twice member so Jeongyeon just hit Jihyo with her own bullet lol

External Content www.youtube.com

• awww thanks !

happy early anniversary

damn those are good plans! and to eat?

hang in there, you'll go public someday

any special gift?

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• Nah! No special gifts. Everyday between us is a gift. :lover4:

any special bday plans?

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!