[enter-talk] DO THEY NOT WANT NMIXX TO HIT BIG?

• [enter-talk] DO THEY NOT WANT NMIXX TO HIT BIG?

bypannchoaFebruary 01, 2023
    AVvXsEh2pdtQwsUy5PN8hSjQLTx05lhSXsESWQmbVAU8YOZu9vUJDgnKBLLJqPHoDUa8S4PsRBVBtXT5AqA4pTR9DirbQAjqQIEOp3lZYXzLysFq7CXr2zo4QhHKuX8D317HACaPzjGxwcGpkORry8pOo1Er5WIkwmCqOepIWs35lkfXGjcZYzwnJ6gO5YBc=s16000

This person is the one who composed OO and Dice. Now, they're using THE HUB againI'm so annoyed
    NMIXX's biggest issue is their song
    They've failed twice already, if they're getting these types of results, shouldn't they change?
    What's even more annoying is that they keep using the same receipe for failure
    She wrote OO, Dice and now this song again.
    At this rate, they're just using the same person without listening to the feedback

And the background music she used for her story was also saynig "without me, you're nothing" which annoys me

If this song turns out to be hit or miss, I need to go to their headquarters ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

post response:
    [+179][-17]

original post: here

1. [+68, -25]
    But I honestly love NMIXX songs though

2. [+59, -2]
    I don't think that NMIXX are the ones who don't want to hit big, rather, it's the company who doesn't want them to hit big... That company is freaking annoying

3. [+27, -4]
    She's not even OO's producer though? You don't even seem to know their title songs, are you really a fan? ㅋ

4. [+21, -3]
    Why do they always use THE HUB? The quality alone falls short they seriously lost their touch

5. [+21, -7]
    OO honestly sucked but I really liked DICE..

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• dang does someone from JYP Entertainment have some hots for her?

or that SQU4D division female CEO only wants to work with ladies?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• "Three strikes" or "third time's the charm"? Guess we'll see! I sure hope they don't splice another song that sounds like a hit in between "developmental" production.

• I liked both O.O and Tank. Dice was OK to me. But I like that they have a sound and that I can tell their music apart from the rest of the lot.

The only decison I'm still off about is the Jinni leaving part. I think the group really needed her visual.

• The Hub is a collection of writers and producers. She happens to be apart of it, but it's not just her alone.

that I know my friend but still she seems to be very liked by people in JYP Ent

and we know that in many industries there are people who only work with those who they like/know personally

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I liked both O.O and Tank. Dice was OK to me. But I like that they have a sound and that I can tell their music apart from the rest of the lot.

The only decison I'm still off about is the Jinni leaving part. I think the group really needed her visual.

Hmm, I definitely think Jinni was a major asset to the group, but I don't think losing one visual will be a make or break for NMIXX.

Especially when they have Sullyoon, Jiwoo, and to a lesser extent Haewon and Bae, who are all praised for their visuals in Korea. Most groups only really need one or 2 outstanding visuals, which I think NMIXX has.

Jinni was gorgeous and talented, but I don't think her visual was "needed". It was a great boost in terms of getting people talking about them, but I think as long as they have Sullyoon, NMIXX will always be talked about visually. At least in Korea.

I do think Jinni was a major stan attractor for international fans, so, in that aspect, you may be right. Though, Haewon and Sullyoon were more popular than her internationally too, so it's hard to know. I feel like Jinni had the opportunity to be really huge, but because she didn't have the time to take off like she could have, it's hard to know how much of a loss she is overall.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• that I know my friend but still she seems to be very liked by people in JYP Ent

and we know that in many industries there are people who only work with those who they like/know personally

I don't understand why you're singling her out specifically? It's not her that's really liked by JYPE, but The HUB as a whole.

Unless I'm missing something, which if so, I'm open to know what I'm missing?

• I guess is some new JYP big brain strategy, to keep their groups' growth at a minimum. See how much more momentum they can lose.

Let's wait and see how much they will underperform, and the worst part is with some poorly thought fart of a song. Imagine creating a group to just do covers.

Now the LSM is jobless, he could give JYP some hints.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!