is SM trying to give Aespa their "Ddu Du Ddu Du" moment ?

• In my opinion, they cannot predict that women will be this successful and they underestimated them. SM vs YG most sexist company. They can't help it. It's their in blood. It even reflects in the lyrics. I still haven't forgotten Step Back.

Not denying that SM and YG are sexist, but they definitely can predict that their women can be successful. In SM case woman saved that company for going completely bankrupt.

In SM case I don't think it's even men vs women issues, they just mistreat whoever they can :skull:

• Do you have the crystal ball HardcoreBLINK has been coveting all these years? :pepe-notes:

leave poor hardy alone!!!

he needs no crystal ball - his predictions are straight from his own ingenuity!!!

• Not denying that SM and YG are sexist, but they definitely can predict that their women can be successful. In SM case woman saved that company for going completely bankrupt.

In SM case I don't think it's even men vs women issues, they just mistreat whoever they can :skull:

You are probably right. But since girl groups are on the rise, I think SM should at least promote aespa with a full album or 2 mini albums a year. That's why I'm surprised. I think it is a factor that they are a bit sexist. Also Sm can forget some groups, which is not very good. Maybe ae concepts are costly. This came to mind later. We're getting more content now with Red Velvet. But they have released jewel case single version albums for the exemplary RV over the years. Finally after years, their contents of the album improved. I'm sure every SM group has had a management problem. Sometimes there are groups that they completely forget.

• You are probably right. But since girl groups are on the rise, I think SM should at least promote aespa with a full album or 2 mini albums a year. That's why I'm surprised. I think it is a factor that they are a bit sexist. Also Sm can forget some groups, which is not very good. Maybe ae concepts are costly. This came to mind later. We're getting more content now with Red Velvet. But they have released jewel case single version albums for the exemplary RV over the years. Finally after years, their contents of the album improved. I'm sure every SM group has had a management problem. Sometimes there are groups that they completely forget.

Yes but I think that SM promoted SNSD and BoA just fine this hear, with RV and Taeyeon they were so-so, left a lot to be desired but not as bad as with AESPA.

Girl groups are on a rise but so are internal problems within SM. Their managment (and shareholders) is in a mess rn and word on the street is that they will either get new CEO or have two CEOs (basically add one more CEO lol). Most of SM idols comeback plans were scrapped this year which is why Key will have repackage this year and 127 comeback happened only now. Actually Onew said all comebacks were postponed due to SMCU (failed) project.

So their mistreatment is not gender focused, they just mistreat everyone left and right lol :toxicpepe:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!