[enter-talk] THE DIVISION IN CHARGE OF AESPA IS SERIOUSLY DUMB

• [enter-talk] THE DIVISION IN CHARGE OF AESPA IS SERIOUSLY DUMB

bypannchoaJune 01, 2022
    They are still at a time where they need to strengthen their Korean fans' core but they didn't release any self-made contents during their hiatus, they had a fight with Vlive so they can't do any V-live either, they didn't do any Insta live, because they are aiming for the US, they are releasing songs at 1PM but not for Korea and they will have their showcase in Japan. Just what is the team in charge of Aespa thinking? It feels like they are throwing away all their Korean fans ㅡㅡ

AVvXsEilk8XQ-_zRgKHz7b95gREorLlZV9aIIMT-qQI_J1--ez0Rqx2QpAT5S_M05kXbra9xnC2aoq9BPDgjBdwvmW6Uzk4CvHsDj0LxlLuN3e0MMGkbkY3z4k1z___Mna6-hOXhW6XFVTgzvDU5UAfrG9BCRQC_x6bObReyr6xD7GuCBMn7iK19FX91d4Ce=s16000

post response:

[+183][-25]
    original post: here

1. [+122, -10]
    Their personalities are f*cking charming so I feel like if they shot a lot of self-made contents, they would've had more Korean fans but it's a shame that they have almost nothing... During their hiatus, they had nothing else to communicate with their fans aside from Bubble ㅠ

2. [+114, -2]
    SM was gonna make something like a fanclub on V-app but then V-app got acquired by HYBE so ever since, the SM artists are not using V-live anymore and are doing Insta live instead

3. [+80, -4]
    I hesitated for a moment whether or not to become their fan but their fans really seem way too quiet. At this point, shouldn't they be trending hashtags about them?

4. [+59, -24]
    SM cannot give up on the US until the end ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they are putting such admirable effort into it but why can't they pierce through that market? ㅜ it's sad

5. [+36, -1]
    Honestly, why aren't they filming any self-made contents?... it's not like they don't have time to do it

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!