[enter-talk] BLACKPINK'S SOUTH EAST ASIAN VS NORTH EAST ASIAN RATIO

• [enter-talk] BLACKPINK'S SOUTH EAST ASIAN VS NORTH EAST ASIAN RATIO

bypannchoaJuly 09, 2022

AVvXsEhiOXoRPOwNXCbPRzfyO722zGfF6IqLyG_OGvi3fU8ZX4QBsEJsX-obssodyKVGp8-JaKJ4wh0Ea3walBdIZVURLABzmRp55TY7XFoGe4p7RHM3QOVoA1WRywqiZ8VID2a1vOGnMKRuIDEEth8dpRTYJeF6loUJv3KH6ACJQSvBNDxORH-_q0UTU0FD=s16000
    "Youtube views for 1 year time frame between BTS, Twice and Blackpink. South East Asian VS North East Asian proportions"
    - Ordered in debut dates

1. BTS
    SEA: NEA
    49:51

2. Twice
    45:54

3. BlackPink
    89:11

original post:
    [+38][-27]
    original post: here

1. [+38, -3]
    Yup, no matter how you try to drag them down, this is the fact..
    AVvXsEgVkJUKNnYQxWk0rJhf4HwoUaxgzeYcdkZf8MYAuxnc0rCs_pgZO4SGnc4JBe9NuWYF63P0-mBlU8sIjV69sFl1sqnt9c9XcHf81O88KhSpslSQyT-cIjxEtBI_LnJ4nS6iGkA9hOiwf9jcH2UyjZLE0N18p2IWocmM7Qi2z70bCYPG66G7kJkvXUzC=s16000

"The first girl group to reach 1M sales, to surpass 900M views not on their MV but their choreography video. The #1 most subscribed Youtube for female musician worldwide. When Jennie opened her Youtube, she was the first one in the world to earn that many subscribers in the shortest amount of time. You guys can call them flop all you want, but Lisa's solo alone was the first female solo to surpass 730K sales. They're the only group with all members being global ambassadors of luxury brands. They're also #1 in terms of girl group streaming on domestic digital charts with Ddu Du Ddu Duㅋㅋ There are so much more aside from the things mentioned, but the only reason you guys can't acknowledge BP being the top for the past 3 years is always SEA SEA SEAㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even if we remove all the views that SEA gave, the fact is that they'll still be higher than your faves"

2. [+34, -2]
    BP hasn't even made a comeback yet you guys are already sharing hate posts?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Flop-dols' fans sure consider the most trivial stuff a competition

4. [+30, -2]
    What's with the way you're trying to manipulate this? Aren't you embarrassed? They're higher than other singers in every other countries too
    AVvXsEivxd-Odpg3w9DFznn_Dqa_Yf0EmSZ-73hq7TF0DlmEpbAal_rfGMo56i9_K5UfYNPdiLf7D_ozasUpYE03RVUlObBwb2tIzXl79FYKIEbAkTxFcdWmTsd1OKe5_xBxYNIMxqhWDh9TJpQG8E2yJr8gHSEcYAa_ZUxC_U0ZQ3DKwqda7b7q5e30afBy=s16000

5. [+27, -30]
    Yet the BP roaches are claiming that Aespa are only getting the China push, it's f*cking funny. Menawhile BP has the biggest China push on their own albumsㅋㅋ

6. [+18, -9]
    They're all about SEA

7. [+15, -4]
    But Twice should be the group with the most SEA push though
    AVvXsEhgd-rp4g85UtiGwR_tR7_C-6hP87Ry0oOSgEa1Y_rBK0Ldkl2iPRp2XJcKlWfs_fZ_ef7xWA43wUOPfuLFY6KPQf8fG9I7o2dBbaKcW-g76O1BaOCcJ2uPxGLeT3Zoq7NspA7rGEHI1lmPZ9XMUPqouf92Wf-lG7NsJwsrlSQGv0bsvjxBGeHwBYA_=s16000

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I will always hate how they make it seem like SEA is lesser and hold the west on a pedestal

This post has nothing to do with the west. It's comparing NEA (mainly Japan and South Korea, technically China would also be included in this group if they had YouTube (not including VPN)) vs SEA (Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, etc.)

• This post has nothing to do with the west. It's comparing NEA (mainly Japan and South Korea, technically China would also be included in this group if they had YouTube (not including VPN)) vs SEA (Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, etc.)

girl shut up, dont act daft and try to excuse this blatant xenophobic nonsense

• How is it a nationality thing if it took until TT for Twice to blow up there

"it took until TT to blow up" it didn't take long. twice was only a year old tt was their third song and their second song blew up in korea. I also forgot about taiwan that is another country where twice has more popularity than blackpink cuz of tzuyu.

Ofc, bp benefits with lisa as well in thailand so the nationality plays a huge part.

• "it took until TT to blow up" it didn't take long. twice was only a year old tt was their third song and their second song blew up in korea. I also forgot about taiwan that is another country where twice has more popularity than blackpink cuz of tzuyu.

Ofc, bp benefits with lisa as well in thailand so the nationality plays a huge part.

Did Japanese people discover Twice had Japanese members 2 comebacks in? Boombayah peaked higher than LoA and Cheer Up on the Billboard Japan charts. LoA had its debut at 89th and was out in a week. Cheer Up at 32nd and was out in 5 weeks. Boombayah peaked at 15th and stayed on the chart for 20 weeks.

Japanese and Korea relations were poor in the early 2010's, Twice got big by having a song go viral not due to the nationality of their members. BP had good support from the start in SEA hence all the YouTube records from debut. Twice didn't have strong support in Japan until they went viral

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!