2NE1 vs NewJeans

• I thought this might be a fun comparison because both groups have somewhat similar number of songs after their first comeback, of which all of them have an MV for them whether it is a title or B-side

Which set of discography do you prefer and which are you favourite songs here?

2NE1

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

NewJeans

• These two groups are SO DIFFERENT I don't even know where to begin.

• I can't believe i'm saying this but New Jeans. from the songs listed here I like more nj songs than 2ne1 songs(hypeboy, ditto, and the chorus of omg)

kind of surprising cus i listened to the gidle performance of fire a long time ago and really liked it, was surprised that i didn't like fire as much now.

I think you should have added I am the best and comeback home, my fav songs of 2ne1, esp I am the best.

Though it would still be NJ winning for me(2 1/2 songs liked vs 2 1/4 songs liked) i think it would have been more of a fair comparison.

• 2NE1. My fave songs of theirs are Hate You, Fire, I am the best, and I love you. However all the other songs placed here for them that I did not mention(Go Away, Clap Your Hands, I don't care), I also find incredibly good.

NJ I think generally isn't my style or at least some of their songs do not age on me well(Attention), but Ditto and Hype Boy show potential appeal to me and I like them musically.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!